Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Lol na I'm around 160
I bought them from a friend he's pretty slim and takes care of all his shoes but at the same time he has a heavy set brother maybe he rocked em a few times over the years
heavy or skinny doesnt matter its how you wear them, im 240 pounds and my 06s are perfect and i wear them periodically for casual wear though, on the court i rock new shoes not retros

^Not gonna lie they yellowed pretty good on the swoosh and at the air bags haha.
My number one favorite shoe of all time!!! I wore them till about 2011... then they sat in a bin in a garage and thats when yellowing took a turn for the worse.... Looking forward to the 3 upcoming releases... Im still trying to get my hands on the 2011 Orlandos!!!

^Yep, Orlandos from 2011 are nice but for some reason my pair's cheap nubuck is taking its toll now lol. Had little cracks but whatever I still love them.

Knowing Nike they'll release those again. :lol:

Kinda anticipating the Black Penny 1 Playoffs too. Simple and clean. :smokin

if you want to get a good pair of orlandos go and get the 2005 or 2006 release ( i cant remember the exact year) they are good quality and besides minimal yellowing they are amazing

^Yep, Orlandos from 2011 are nice but for some reason my pair's cheap nubuck is taking its toll now lol. Had little cracks but whatever I still love them.

Knowing Nike they'll release those again.
laugh.gif

Kinda anticipating the Black Penny 1 Playoffs too. Simple and clean.
smokin.gif
Yea I had the black playoff ones back in 6th grade! Definite Cop!
if you want to get a good pair of orlandos go and get the 2005 or 2006 release ( i cant remember the exact year) they are good quality and besides minimal yellowing they are amazing
2006 and that is easier said than done! I cant even find 2011s in a 10 or 10.5 but you make it sound like they are right under my nose!

Yea I had the black playoff ones back in 6th grade! Definite Cop!

2006 and that is easier said than done! I cant even find 2011s in a 10 or 10.5 but you make it sound like they are right under my nose!
lol sorry bout that, ive had them since release date (for retail off of flight club somehow along with the asia pack pennys) so im out of the loop on looking for a pair, if you want i can look for you on ebay, let me know your size in a pm and i can search for ya

I have a pair of 2006 Orlando 1's and there's no yellowing on em, not to mention the quality is way better than the recent retro

I'm sure this has probably been posted but when is the RD for the 2014 retro?

I thought I had the 2005 release and can't find em. I still have all the Penny 2's that dropped but not the 1's.

There isn't a RD yet but it's coming out in the fall/ holiday season. I wanna say October but idk.

This is just speculation on my part but this is the 20th anni for the shoe also and I know the Gloves released in October too and it was their 15th anni but it could be me just reachin for stuff :lol:

There isn't a RD yet but it's coming out in the fall/ holiday season. I wanna say October but idk.

This is just speculation on my part but this is the 20th anni for the shoe also and I know the Gloves released in October too and it was their 15th anni but it could be me just reachin for stuff :lol:
2016 would be the 20th anniversary! The retro in 2006 was 10 year anniversary! Not too much of a reach lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom