Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Ndc put the blacks up on their calendar, 10/25/14 for $140.

Air Max Penny
Black/Game Royal/-Metallic Silver-White
$140 | 685153-001

Finishline has these listed on Friday October 24th. I guess they're releasing on Friday like they did with the Orlando's in March 2011. But it's good to see these are getting a wider release.

Finishline has these listed on Friday October 24th. I guess they're releasing on Friday like they did with the Orlando's in March 2011. But it's good to see these are getting a wider release.
the finishline in macys are suppose to get these as well.

I bought the Nike Way Ups last year for dirt cheap like 25 bucks . Later found out the don't have forefoot air. Any idea if these have forefoot air. Thanks

I bought the Nike Way Ups last year for dirt cheap like 25 bucks . Later found out the don't have forefoot air. Any idea if these have forefoot air. Thanks

Yes they always have had air in front, before was called Tensile Air(OG) to now known as Zoom Air(Retro). The forefoot cushioning doesn't really get talked about on this model. Max Air was always the main focus in the cushioning but ever since they made it smaller it's never been the same :smh:.

Last edited:
No. These will be everywhere.

I guess it's in relation to where you live.

I already started hitting up spots, haven't been onto kicks like that in years though, and a lot are not getting these.

The ones that are getting them are mom and pops and they upcharge on everything... yes even those Flight 45 team Jordan crap :smh:

The wait for these for me has been endless and I'm looking to double up, but I'm getting the first pair for retail if I can, even if I have to pay over I probably will, and if I can get the second pair on discount I will later on down the line other wise one pair will have to do.

I guess it's in relation to where you live.

I already started hitting up spots, haven't been onto kicks like that in years though, and a lot are not getting these.

The ones that are getting them are mom and pops and they upcharge on everything... yes even those Flight 45 team Jordan crap
mean.gif

The wait for these for me has been endless and I'm looking to double up, but I'm getting the first pair for retail if I can, even if I have to pay over I probably will, and if I can get the second pair on discount I will later on down the line other wise one pair will have to do.
Where you live will play a factor, but for the most part these should be an easy cop.  You could probably go a day or two afterwards and still find em.

eBay has them in stock and ready to ship right now but u gotta pay 169 plus shipping. I already know where I'm copping both my pairs tho

Usually I dont faux with non OG CWs, especially Penny's, but Im definitely coping the red ones and the blacks are growing on me.

alright so i am in love with penny 1s and have 3 pair. i know that the all star pair is dropping 10/25. does anyone know when the all red pair is dropping? and is there any word on an orlando colorway, because ive heard rumors about it.

Thanks!

The 6s will be the focus of most... The reds will be bought on sale for the low... $99 and under for me! And before anybody says I'm crazy I got Barkleyposites for $75 where I live!

Back
Top Bottom