Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Reds are basically Penny's version of Griffey 1 we got a few years back. Perfect color blocking.

I'm waiting for the all star's to go on sale - I'm just not crazy about them. I hope these do too, but I like them too much to wait to purchase. I'm sure they will both end up in outlets eventually. Would be nice to double up on them.

I'm praying they drop the Orland CW later this year - unfortunately, I highly doubt they will.

I'm waiting for the all star's to go on sale - I'm just not crazy about them. I hope these do too, but I like them too much to wait to purchase. I'm sure they will both end up in outlets eventually. Would be nice to double up on them.

I'm praying they drop the Orland CW later this year - unfortunately, I highly doubt they will.
We Are All Praying For That Orlando CW

The only db i even like this year was the penny. Now my odds of copping just got higher
mean.gif

Nike just made things exceedingly easier for ATC services and bots, and next to impossible for the rest of us manually... awwww well, atleast I won my Knicks Foams and Black Infrared VIs thru raffles already

Nike Lenox just called!  Won the DB Penny raffle, gotta pick them up on Dec. 6.  So glad, I wanted these BAD!

Damn did nike dallas get penny DBs?
No Nike Towns got their men's Penny's, they'll have them on Dec. 6 in two weeks..............but as Nike ATL did, they went ahead and called their Penny raffle winners with instructions to pick their shoes up on the 6th

Back
Top Bottom