Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Looks like the Home's in Oneness are sold out now, I didn't see them on their page.

I copped homes in an 11 from StockX. If they aren't too difficult to cop when they release, I'll cop a second pair. Went half size down because the price difference was crazy, but shouldn't be too much of an issue. We'll see about Orlando's on drop day lol.

Boss out of town late this coming week, so I will be finding who is releasing these when they open and will grab one or more this week, hopefully.

Raffles, backdooring, manufactured hype……. For some PENNY’S?
1659814476804.gif

It’s just this new age of sneakers that we’re in. I guarantee when the Nike Air Pippen 1’s come back, those will be a pain to get too. Nike Air Bakin’s in the og colorway will be annoying as well, just wait and see.

Let’s be honest here - Nike has to make these somewhat limited for them to sell out, because Penny’s legend dies with each passing minute. His sneaker legacy far outweighs his accomplishments on the court. Lol

I see a lot of people that cant believe the hype for a Penny retro , but where im from Orlando’s have always been a day one sell out. They were gone in 2011 instantly up here (Cleveland.) I remember getting off of work around 6 and there wasnt a pair left in the city. And that was before social media got to where it is today. Im not at all surprised these are being hyped like this with todays climate. Also I don‘t think Nike is trying to “manufacture” hype at all. The supply chain is ****ed up in all industries. Shipping companies are crazy understaffed these shoes were probably sitting on a boat somewhere for months. Companies literally cant get raw materials in a timely manner, I see it everyday. Thats not Nikes fault, everything is getting pushed back just the reality of today.

With that said I still dont think these will be too tough of a cop. Planning on walking in DTLR and copping with ease just like I did with the home pair. If you put in a tad bit of work should be able to grab a pair on release date. Ill try the draw on SNKRS too for a possible double up.

Last edited:
Who has heard anything about an in store release? Still nothing on the apps except releasing online, from what I have seen. I will call around Monday, but was curious what anyone else has heard.

Who has heard anything about an in store release? Still nothing on the apps except releasing online, from what I have seen. I will call around Monday, but was curious what anyone else has heard.
Went to the mall today and asked Jimmy Jazz employee and he hasn't heard anything about it. Same with FTL. Smh!

Went to the mall today and asked Jimmy Jazz employee and he hasn't heard anything about it. Same with FTL. Smh!

I think there's still issues with spots getting theirs. Talked to a couple of places today that still only have partial shipments.

Nothing. Every store I go into locally has NO CLUE if they're getting them or not.

Pair shipped also!

No money left the account yet though but I’m sure that’s coming haha

Back
Top Bottom