Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Finally got shipping confirmation from Oneness. Literally 1 of the 2 shoes I wanted retro'd the most.
20210922_174805.jpg

I thought the 25th anniversary of Barry being MVP might've been a good enough reason for a Super Zoom retro, but I guess that makes too much sense for Nike. On the bright side, I'm halfway there (cue Bon Jovi).
Some Columbia 11s looks like it would fit in nicely with your taste

Lol good lookin out but whos writing that utter garbage these came out in 95 not inspired by the Olympics a year later that Nike made a special shoe for Penny to wear during shocking

Last edited:
Lol good lookin out but whos writing that utter garbage these came out in 95 not inspired by the Olympics a year later that Nike made a special shoe for Penny to wear during shocking

Sht drives me NUTS. Sneaker News is one of the worst, but these dudes just write any old thing without doing 10 seconds of fact checking. Was in a store once and overheard an employee trying to sell a customer on a pair of Olympic Prestos by saying "yeah, these are what Mike wore on the medal stand when the Dream Team got the gold!" I was so shocked, I actually called him out on it. :rofl:

Sht drives me NUTS. Sneaker News is one of the worst, but these dudes just write any old thing without doing 10 seconds of fact checking. Was in a store once and overheard an employee trying to sell a customer on a pair of Olympic Prestos by saying "yeah, these are what Mike wore on the medal stand when the Dream Team got the gold!" I was so shocked, I actually called him out on it. :rofl:

Ok this is funny 😂😂😂

You have shoe retailers acting like car salesmen

Anybody got wind on the stock numbers for this week’s release? Resell hasn’t dropped much since they added the official release on SNKRS. It’s almost looking like this will be another CB 94 & Saltwater Griffey scenario again where resell is just unexplainably high.

(Seeing both Social Status pairs flop has been a glorious sight though)

Has anyone seen any pairs of the allstars on the secondary market? Interesting that they are saying a 9/1 release date and I haven’t seen 1 pair of them outside of the official photos.

Anybody got wind on the stock numbers for this week’s release? Resell hasn’t dropped much since they added the official release on SNKRS. It’s almost looking like this will be another CB 94 & Saltwater Griffey scenario again where resell is just unexplainably high.

(Seeing both Social Status pairs flop has been a glorious sight though)
see air trainer sc release

resellers were still tryna rip people off even after every finishline got their stock in

I’m on vacation this week with nothing to do, I guess I’ll mall hop looking for these beauties… When the reds dropped a few yrs back, they sat in my area… Only old heads like me were hyped… School starts in my area Wednesday, so they will miss the last minute shoppers

They copy and pasted the description from that black white and red pair from 2018 or 19 smfh

Ok this is funny 😂😂😂

You have shoe retailers acting like car salesmen

Think that's bad? Asked for a pair of Trainer Huaraches at a FTL once, and they brought me a pair with one of the Nike straps sewn on upside down. Mentioned it to dude, who had the balls to look me straight in the face and say "yeah, it's supposed to be that way." Just laughed, shook my head, and walked out without saying another word.

Back
Top Bottom