Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Id offer to help with homes but after tax and shipping and PayPal fees it would be just as much as buying on resale site.

Would Be Curious How You Reached This Conclusion….
Both:
1) signature shoes
2) 1st colorway
3) most popular colorway
4) raffled on a lot of stores even though "just a Griffey/Penny"
5) Nike already moving on to other colorways
6) we never saw more stock of the 1st color way again of the Griffeys

Again, I hope I'm wrong but the vibe feels the same. I don't see any similarities to the trainers, none. The last opportunity is footsites of course but with the Griffeys, footsites didn't get a large stock so most people still missed out still.

5CB22A7B-7421-4243-A401-EB1D02EE096E.jpeg

Barbershop flex… Heel-slippage is STILL real with the retro!

27 years apart! The 95 pair is a 9.5 the 22 pair a size 9. They should have kept the tongue length the same, 22 pair is a bit shorter. The air bubble difference is pretty big., the last photo is pretty surreal, the 95 pair is way bigger than the 22 pair. Still have my 95 Penny 1 snapback, so I had to include that one in the photos as well. 86F732EB-1F0F-4E32-A588-8CEB3038AC85.jpeg 10710D3B-6BB7-4956-90E5-A28A28ECE6DD.jpeg 4FD89392-0E82-4459-A15C-58586571D1D9.jpeg

Got my homes from the local hookup today. Really bad quality theres glue everywhere around the entire midsole on both shoes. Gona have to turn these into beaters and hope for another pair
IMG_20220824_165032249.jpg

What a **** release lol,
i mean this is was has been literally the worse release to date that ive been apart of. From initial leak to no information multiple delays through to launch its been comical. Moving forward ill be expecting such sloppiness regardless if something's hyped or not,
nike is a joke.

I just paid 189 after tax for something ive wanted since i was in middle school nike could atleast glue them right 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
This complaint has been going on for at least a decade. Gotta get over it, they ain't Bespoke Penny 1s lol. We know what it is at this point.

This complaint has been going on for at least a decade. Gotta get over it, they ain't Bespoke Penny 1s lol. We know what it is at this point.
Explains it, i havent bought non work shoes in about 12 years. I cant even remember the last pair of shoes i bought 😮

Wasnt asking for bespoke just quality

Both:
1) signature shoes
2) 1st colorway
3) most popular colorway
4) raffled on a lot of stores even though "just a Griffey/Penny"
5) Nike already moving on to other colorways
6) we never saw more stock of the 1st color way again of the Griffeys

Again, I hope I'm wrong but the vibe feels the same. I don't see any similarities to the trainers, none. The last opportunity is footsites of course but with the Griffeys, footsites didn't get a large stock so most people still missed out still.
Thanks For Breaking It Down :nthat:

However, Auburns Check Pretty Much All The Boxes You’ve Outlined Here As Well :wink:

I’m Going To Continue To Hold Out Faith Having Been Told Directly Several Shops, Including FTL, Are Still Awaiting Delayed Shipments :nerd:

I’ve Been Wrong Before Tho So We’ll See! :lol:

Thanks For Breaking It Down :nthat:

However, Auburns Check Pretty Much All The Boxes You’ve Outlined Here As Well :wink:

I’m Going To Continue To Hold Out Faith Having Been Told Directly Several Shops, Including FTL, Are Still Awaiting Delayed Shipments :nerd:

I’ve Been Wrong Before Tho So We’ll See! :lol:
Word. And its not an issue of IF there will be more Orlandos, its how MANY there will be. My gut says limited supply on this color way, just like the Griffeys. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom