Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I can respect the black to be durable but growing up loving so many details of this shoe, making them all black takes away any of those details from even the height of my own eyes standing up. For sports I get it, for style and casual wear it’s just boring to me.

I have enough shoes that I know I won’t wear them enough to even think about too much white on the shoe.

Honestly I can’t even remember the last time I cleaned any of my shoes. Nothing gets worn enough to get really dirty, I have shoes designated for hooping.

Orlando’s are great and the most iconic but the all stars are the more wearable pair for me. Blacked out aesthetic, don’t gotta worry about that white sole and wing getting nasty and yellow. All stars will definitely get more wears for me.
Totally agree... Having both pairs is a win win, I'm just a bigger fan of the blk/blk colorways

Attachments

• 20221022_103039.jpg
    20221022_103039.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 112
  • 20221022_103125.jpg
    20221022_103125.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 20221022_104125.jpg
    20221022_104125.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 983
Last edited:
I can respect the black to be durable but growing up loving so many details of this shoe, making them all black takes away any of those details from even the height of my own eyes standing up. For sports I get it, for style and casual wear it’s just boring to me.
I definitely agree. Orlando's are the best and the blacks do diminish the aesthetic a bit, maybe even significantly. But, for my lifestyle it feels good to throw kicks on and not worry about stroller scuffs and what not.

I definitely agree. Orlando's are the best and the blacks do diminish the aesthetic a bit, maybe even significantly. But, for my lifestyle it feels good to throw kicks on and not worry about stroller scuffs and what not.
And I’m at the point where they look great with a little wear and cleaning them is not hard with moisture and a bit of soap. Magic erasers for bad stuff. I digress, worn shoes look great to me.

Only I would want these, is if they had OG size bubbles. Our luck Nike would go OD on them and make the bubble bigger like the PL on the new XIs. Lol we can’t truly win.

Orlandos are absolute perfection. A work of art.

The other two are forgettable imo. But some of y’all are rocking them well, so enjoy them.

Attachments

• B27258BB-6A37-4481-BB8A-C2921DAD02AB.jpeg
    B27258BB-6A37-4481-BB8A-C2921DAD02AB.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 461
Houston heads the active athlete on Cullen had a ss 10 Orlando about 3 o’clock today. Need a 9 and didn’t want to drive over there

Back
Top Bottom