Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

the random release is a good way of getting rid of bots. eventually nike's core audience (not the resellers and bot users) are going to get tired of never getting releases when they drop and having to pay over retail. if nike doesnt find a way to limit the bot/resellers theyre not going to be able to sustain their success. nike is in it for the long haul, getting rid of bots is beneficial to them

Nike definitely did this on purpose
so you think they will honor the release?   I have never  been in a situation where i gained something from NDC's mistake so i am  
nerd.gif
  my inbox   

Let's forget about shoes for a bit...

Do you tolerate people telling on others/things in general?
nerd.gif
not at all.. i lost  family members and friends because of somebody telling... but these are just shoes fam people need to relax

Last edited:
I just wanted them as part of my collection,  I have to work Sat. so this was great for me as long as NDC doesn't cancel  them

the random release is a good way of getting rid of bots. eventually nike's core audience (not the resellers and bot users) are going to get tired of never getting releases when they drop and having to pay over retail. if nike doesnt find a way to limit the bot/resellers theyre not going to be able to sustain their success. nike is in it for the long haul, getting rid of bots is beneficial to them
No way, if random releases become the norm it means that only bots and ATCs running 24/7 are gonna cart the shoes, humans will strike out 100% of the time.

this aint getting rid of anything bruh

Back
Top Bottom