Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Doing stock locates this late in the game runs a risk of display shoes or the furred up ones no one wants.

LOL
What size were you? It will give us a head up to avoid it
laugh.gif
LOL. Size 11.
Doing stock locates this late in the game runs a risk of display shoes or the furred up ones no one wants.
Yeah, I figured this was the case, so I didn't bother trying my luck with another pair.

Was contemplating picking up the AS cw, just couldn't do it. Instead, I found a DS pair of the Knicks cw. Picked them up today from the post office. Still have my 06/07 pair, '10 pair and now these. Still want to track down a '95 OG pair as well as a '00 pair.

Was contemplating picking up the AS cw, just couldn't do it. Instead, I found a DS pair of the Knicks cw. Picked them up today from the post office. Still have my 06/07 pair, '10 pair and now these. Still want to track down a '95 OG pair as well as a '00 pair.

i have the 06 orlandos and just got the Knicks not tool ong ago as well, i love the knics so much!

Maybe he meant atlantic 2's since they are retroing again next year and there is some 2 talk in here

Maybe he meant atlantic 2's since they are retroing again next year and there is some 2 talk in here
i thought that as well which is why i asked to see if he could clear it up but still no response
I did mean atlantic 2s 
laugh.gif
. I read atlantics too fast and automatically thought 2 and didn't see atlantic 1's were typed. Who associates the nickname atlantics with the Penny 1? 
laugh.gif

I did mean atlantic 2s :lol: . I read atlantics too fast and automatically thought 2 and didn't see atlantic 1's were typed. Who associates the nickname atlantics with the Penny 1? :lol:
nobody but if you saw them on a release calendar and they had the "atlantic blue" color in the description BOOM atlantic penny 1s are born, its not far fetched i was just wondering

I did mean atlantic 2s 
laugh.gif
. I read atlantics too fast and automatically thought 2 and didn't see atlantic 1's were typed. Who associates the nickname atlantics with the Penny 1? 
laugh.gif
nobody but if you saw them on a release calendar and they had the "atlantic blue" color in the description BOOM atlantic penny 1s are born, its not far fetched i was just wondering
I hope Nike doesn't take the idea of an atlantic blue penny 1 and runs with it. Although, if color blocking was done correctly, it might work.  

I hope Nike doesn't take the idea of an atlantic blue penny 1 and runs with it. Although, if color blocking was done correctly, it might work.  
if they were the all white with blue like the OG but they used that color blue i wouldnt be mad but you never know with nike what kind of abomonations will be made

if they were the all white with blue like the OG but they used that color blue i wouldnt be mad but you never know with nike what kind of abomonations will be made
You're right. I just want home Orlando Penny 1's. They need to stop holding out on that shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom