Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I never asked you for analysis on your account activity and old accounts.

I really don't care bro, its just jokes :lol:
1664549067251.gif

Whatever you say Sherlock. Enjoy your day.

its difficult to share pick ups here at times without disclaimers. Spend enough time on NT and you'll see.
Lmao spend enough time... I been coming to niketalk since early 2000s... I have better things to do with my time nowadays than to "spend" it on niketalk all day everyday... If you ask me you're looking to get flamed with that post but ay if you like it I love it lol

Lmao spend enough time... I been coming to niketalk since early 2000s... I have better things to do with my time nowadays than to "spend" it on niketalk all day everyday... If you ask me you're looking to get flamed with that post but ay if you like it I love it lol
😂 good god you guys are unbearable at times but kind of is what I was trying to avoid. I didn’t mean anything negative or bad by that comment. If you post pick ups regularly you’d know what I meant. And others in this thread understood my intent without this stupid back and forth.

Enjoy your days guys. No one cares how long you’ve been on NT.

😂 good god you guys are unbearable at times but kind of is what I was trying to avoid. I didn’t mean anything negative or bad by that comment. If you post pick ups regularly you’d know what I meant. And others in this thread understood my intent without this stupid back and forth.

:lol: Ok big fella...

Exactly lol. Some people post pick up pics and that's it. Others post pick up pics with a short discourse on their feelings about said pick up. Some people see the post and keep scrolling. Others are so perturbed at the affront of more than 6 characters and one image that they have to ironically share their distaste with the rest of us 🤣. That's NT for you. Gotta take the 🙌 with the 🤦🏿‍♂️.......🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom