Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

:lol:

I remember rockin my basketball shorts above my knees for gym and training and cats clowning man. This was 2015.

Never liked the baggy look. Even when they took it a step further and introduced the system of the dress uniform program, I couldn’t get with it. B

Too broke this year. Gotta dust off the 06's and 07's.
20221104_113012.jpg

Thats the ones i had, size 5 7th or 8th grade, i wanted the adult size so bad they were so much better 🤣. It was more like an air wayup that leather cracked bad! I hit my growth spurt that summer and by time penny 2s dropped i grew 6 inches and was a 9.5 shoe 🔥

I had these too. Size 6 in 5th grade. Got them for Christmas from Just For Feet before the second half of the school year. By the time May came, I was a men's 8.5 and had to settle for the Nike Thrill Flight instead of the Zoom Flight 95.

Those Orlando Way Ups are amazing and we need a release! In adults!
They look really wack in person. It was such a let down having a different pair of pennys than everyone Penny and LP made the adult sizes look so clean 😂. If they retroed them in adult sizes im sure they would look nice, but back then at that size the materials made them look like toy shoes 😂. It was like wearing team jordans i mean they're nice but its not the same 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom