Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Sad, eastbay is done after this year. What an era
I remember my uncle doing COD payments for the same Jordans and Nikes that people ended up camping out for years later. The convenience. He only did it for double ups or models/colorways that didn't see a wider release. But the thought of a retailer shipping a shoe to your door and letting you pay for it at your door.... insane. Apparently they still do COD according to the "Returns" page on their website.

I remember my uncle doing COD payments for the same Jordans and Nikes that people ended up camping out for years later. The convenience. He only did it for double ups or models/colorways that didn't see a wider release. But the thought of a retailer shipping a shoe to your door and letting you pay for it at your door.... insane. Apparently they still do COD according to the "Returns" page on their website.
I remember as a kid in the mid/late 90's looking at the catalogs that would come in the mail and circling all the Nikes I wanted hoping that my parents would cop me one of the pairs I wanted. The reason I buy all the shoes today..wish I still had all the older catalogs from those years

I remember as a kid in the mid/late 90's looking at the catalogs that would come in the mail and circling all the Nikes I wanted hoping that my parents would cop me one of the pairs I wanted. The reason I buy all the shoes today..wish I still had all the older catalogs from those years

Man, I miss those catalogs. It was usually followed up with "How much?!" haha

Newer colorway of Penny 1 is up on SNKRS-JP releasing on Jan 10th…. (Sorry if posted already.)
B2535EE6-DAA4-4DDA-9F09-804E66F6FF2A.jpeg

My disgust with the Orlando release had me pretty much disregarding all other colorways. I guess that hurt is dwindling a little cuz the All-Stars are starting to look real good to me lol.
Hate to say it but I’m feeling the same way..must..resist.

My disgust with the Orlando release had me pretty much disregarding all other colorways. I guess that hurt is dwindling a little cuz the All-Stars are starting to look real good to me lol.

I was going to cop the all stars and still want it... but I feel the same way... when I missed on orlandos I didnt even bother anymore... still got my home pair though

Pulled up to DTLR looking for the 2’s today and was surprised to see the homes were still sitting in there. I wonder if they got another shipment because I copped on release day and they only had maybe a size run or two.

Yeah I even passed on the all star colorway. I'm just burned out trying to get a shoe that shouldn't cost my left testicle.

So we’re still good for Orlando’s 1s again this year right? Wasn’t just a rumor I’m hoping.

I would like the Rattans for around a $100-ish. Something tells me I've already missed a good sale on those during the holidays.

Tomorrow night only on IG live don’t miss out on the Lil penny doll Raffle (official rules at the bottom) good luck everyone
2B06462B-325D-4E3C-8585-F01A6AD8DF64.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom