Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

toe box is finally startn to soften a lil bit after a few wears.. first day was crucial 
frown.gif

Ripstops are clutch. The pinstripe tongue stands out against black and the jewel swoosh is the way the OGs should've been like.

Ripstops are clutch. The pinstripe tongue stands out against black and the jewel swoosh is the way the OGs should've been like.

hmm ordered from sneaker.st got a shipping notification monday but the tracking number says a label has been printed and the package hasnt been received yet..

hmm ordered from sneaker.st got a shipping notification monday but the tracking number says a label has been printed and the package hasnt been received yet..

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by dakid2301

SMH at Nike! Dont get me wrong I would cop the Ripstop blacks but if you are gonna do more colors can we please get the all white for crying out loud or the all black OG?

My sentiments 100%. C'mon Nike... Just do it! (Pun intended)

Co-sign. Those all whites with the blue swoosh are a thing of beauty. Let's get it goin NT!!!!

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by dakid2301

SMH at Nike! Dont get me wrong I would cop the Ripstop blacks but if you are gonna do more colors can we please get the all white for crying out loud or the all black OG?

My sentiments 100%. C'mon Nike... Just do it! (Pun intended)

Co-sign. Those all whites with the blue swoosh are a thing of beauty. Let's get it goin NT!!!!

wow was informed sneaker.st may have oversold which is why my shipping information hasnt been updated, this happen to anyone else...hoping they issue refunds in a timely manner or at least respond to my emails pretty angry since I saw these at the mall but didnt cop since I thought I had a pair coming.

wow was informed sneaker.st may have oversold which is why my shipping information hasnt been updated, this happen to anyone else...hoping they issue refunds in a timely manner or at least respond to my emails pretty angry since I saw these at the mall but didnt cop since I thought I had a pair coming.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Yea the same thing has happened to me. I havnt heard anything from sneaker st either. And i passed on em on eastbay. Im pissed

Yea the same thing has happened to me. I havnt heard anything from sneaker st either. And i passed on em on eastbay. Im pissed

Originally Posted by HavinThangs

sneaker st got back to me they actually shipped this morning, i figured maybe they printed labels but did a mass shipping mid week which makes sense, cant wait for these to come in. hope it works out for you as well send them an email the got back to me within a few hours

Back
Top Bottom