Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

dr jays.com has them in basicly every size for $125.00 and they have a 25% discount code for orders $100 or more

Originally Posted by wr8201

dr jays.com has them in basicly every size for $125.00 and they have a 25% discount code for orders $100 or more

damn you really had me goin. Thought you meant the Orlando's....

if you did please send link

anyone know where i can get these for retail online?

Originally Posted by wr8201

damn you really had me goin. Thought you meant the Orlando's....

if you did please send link

anyone know where i can get these for retail online?

ordered a pair of orlando's from deadstockshoe on march 3 and got no tracking and no response to any of my questions even called but no one answers it goes straight to answer machine...has anyone else ordered from this site and having the same problem?

ordered a pair of orlando's from deadstockshoe on march 3 and got no tracking and no response to any of my questions even called but no one answers it goes straight to answer machine...has anyone else ordered from this site and having the same problem?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

JUSST A LITTLE FYI FOR PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHY THEY SOLD OUT SO QUICK: they are Limited Edition, the have the LE insole and not nike air. so that's why they were gone so quick!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Are you kiddin me?
indifferent.gif

JUSST A LITTLE FYI FOR PPL WHO DONT KNOW WHY THEY SOLD OUT SO QUICK: they are Limited Edition, the have the LE insole and not nike air. so that's why they were gone so quick!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Are you kiddin me?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

large_Reggie%20Miller%20TNT.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????

Originally Posted by dmxgod

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

large_Reggie%20Miller%20TNT.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????

Except for eastbay packaging, in that plastic bag which destroyed the box, happy with it. And these dont run big.

Except for eastbay packaging, in that plastic bag which destroyed the box, happy with it. And these dont run big.

i'm gonna have to say they do run big, but not a whole size big. i got my true size, and it'll work out.

i also took a toenail clipper to those white balls on the midsole.

i'm gonna have to say they do run big, but not a whole size big. i got my true size, and it'll work out.

i also took a toenail clipper to those white balls on the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom