OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

so for the Olympics they decided not to do the random drops eh?

I'll probably skip this release, still have my 12s in great condition.

the olympic pair will hopefully be my first pair... these shoes seem really bulky and uncomfy from the looks of it tho... am i wrong?
y
Yeah definitely wrong, I have the black/white and man I love them. Theyes take me back to 96 ,so Damn comfortable!!!

so for the Olympics they decided not to do the random drops eh?

I'll probably skip this release, still have my 12s in great condition.

Same with me buddy. My 2012's still look brand new so I'm not going to stress. Think this release will be crazy.

Finally got these in today at my location and the quality is great... If i remember in the am will take a few pics and Nike keeps changing the date but as of now July 20th is confirmed 
Is it true that they removed pippens number off the shoe this year?

Maybe its because I'm flat footed, but these shoes are od uncomfortable to me. I've been thinking about buying some insoles for them.

on a related but unrelated topic, keep your eyes open at Ross. Just picked up a pair of white Pip 1s for $69.99, good deal.

thenewjs23 thenewjs23 A few said they ran a half size bigger than their normal TTS.

You could possibly go a half size down and be okay.

Last edited:
Still remember when Finishline released these online in June 2012, but couldn't ship them out until July because there was a mistake with having them online soon. Also, I was able to use $20 off coupon and a $20 rewards. No need for me to get these since mine still looks pretty darn good. Best of luck to those who want them.

**** that shoe. im passing. its all bout the black metallic v. shoulda dropped these in august.not tryna stress out on two shoes a few days apart

How many codes do you get?
nerd.gif
Not enough 
nerd.gif

and i still have the same ones, cause nike stay dropping on snkrs 

View media item 2085692I wonder how seamless ApplePay will actually be when these release[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Had a few issues during checkout when I used Paypal and my CC on my last two attempts on past releases.

Last edited:
That's what's so frustrating about the app, even though all my information is saved and current, it still has issues. Good thing it's nothing like FNL's payment processing issue...charging CC's and then canceling right after and holding up people's money :smh:

Back
Top Bottom