OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I went my true size on the olys the last time around, but i'm probably gonna go down a half size this time 

Last edited:
where do you live?

where did you buy from?

they do make fake more uptempos.they even have a website with a bunch of fake more uptempos

onceyou get them you will probably be able to tell if fake or not cuz the fakes look terrible

like i always say.dont worry until you have them in your hand
I live in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) actually, and the seller has a good reputation here. I asked him where he managed to get the shoes so early, but he didn't want to tell me, although I insisted a lot. Never had a pair of Uptempos before so I can't really compare. But they seem okay to me; the quality is good. But I let you appreciate.

Here are the pics:

anyone know how the sizes run? I have a retro pair and from what I remember they run big....
I went half size down, and they fit perfectly, so I recommend you to do so. But you can also go true to size, there won't be that much difference anyway 
smile.gif

anyone know how the sizes run? I have a retro pair and from what I remember they run big....

They run slightly IMO

When with my true size 9 for the 2012 Olympic's and it had some room

Went size 8.5 for this year & they fit great

Last edited:
appreciate all the responses...

here is my 06 all white pair...loved these bad boys, the soles and swoosh have all slightly yellowed

So Finish Line won't have these at all? Dang, I have some gift cards I wanted to use up.

The Barkley's have, I got a feeling these might fly.
Those Barkleys are everywhere. Every store in my mall has them and we are not known for getting a lot of variety. Even finishline has them, I don't know if any of those stores are getting the uptempos. I'm guessing maybe the Jimmy Jazz. To me the olympics are the best colorway of these and every the other colorways went quick, maybe because of how they released them idk. I was shocked to see how fast the freshwater griffeys sold out online on most sites. I would say if you want them grab them tomorrow. If they sit or go on sale you can always return them. 

Back
Top Bottom