OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I PULLED MY 2010 BLK/WHT AND 2012 OLYMPICS OUT.. NEVER GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT THIS SHOE.. SO DOPE; SO NOSTALGIC
My OG's!!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Got them the Morning After my BDay & 2Pac's Death. 09.14.1996 ...6th Grade. So Much Nostalgia.
mean.gif

If Nike ever Retro's these... I'd be forever Greatful.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BURKLINSFIENEST  

i personality think the muchs are better lookin. the upper is allready bulky but to add the more midsole it seems too bulky,but the slim much midsole adds a nice contrast. bring back the muchs allready they havent retrod yet!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane  

Pretty sure the much uptempo was retroed already
They definitely did.

Got my White/Red joints Summer 2003.

Last edited:
So happy to see these come out again. I kept missing out on these when the blk/white colorway released and I tried to get the Olympic colorway.  

Ended up finding my girl a pair. and every time she wears it im just salty as hell...
mad.gif

I never liked the much uptempo. Not even after all these years. I personally feel as tho the midsole is missing something when I look at them. The more uptempo looks more complete. Has nothing to do with the $30 price difference either.

These boys right here (2003):

View media item 1728039

There was like 1 or 2 other colorways at the time too, but can't remember them...

Yea i think the other retro colorways looked like fakes cuz unlike most much they had like 3 or 4 colors i think there was a carolina colorway too

But just by looking at them my guess is the much probably feel better comfort wise than the more cuz the more uptempo cushion and flex is hard and stiff

An og much pair probably feel comfortable cuz back then most nike shoes had heel and forefoot air

Last edited:
Yea i think the other retro colorways looked like fakes cuz unlike most much they had like 3 or 4 colors i think there was a carolina colorway too

But just by looking at them my guess is the much probably feel better comfort wise than the more cuz the more uptempo cushion and flex is hard and stiff

An og much pair probably feel comfortable cuz back then most nike shoes had heel and forefoot air
Both were def. comfortable, although I never had the OG Much.

But I think the More's feel better for me. Similar to (MORE) Lebron's Max Air cushioning vs (MUCH) Kobe's Zoom Air cushioning.  

Much's are a little lower to the ground, so they probably perform a bit better if someone was to use them that way in 2015.

I like the More Uptempo better, but I also appreciate the Much. They're much more (no pun intended) sleeker and less bulky. It's all preference, though.

If they ever Re-Retro the Much Uptempo, I'd hope they go with some OG colorways...
pimp.gif

I know, I know.... But is this any different than talking about the nike air Jordan IV releasing feb 2016? 

We've been patiently waiting....

It's a little different bc as we know the MJ News is strategized to build that Hype for the long term, so they're always talking about what we're going to see an entire calendar year from now, but RARELY do we hear news of general Nike Basketball Retros an almost full year in advance. Especially one that's just been retroed just 4-5 years earlier.

Usually, it's anywhere from just 3-6 months TOPS from the time Rumors/1st Pics surface to the shoe releasing, even for the most popular retro.

Last edited:
I see where you're coming from.                                      
nthat.gif

Btw, what did you mean by one less "must cop"?  Not buying the white reds? or..

Last edited:

I see where you're coming from.                                      
nthat.gif

Btw, what did you mean by one less "must cop"?  Not buying the white reds? or..
Nah, not interested in the White/Red's at all.

Tbh, these days I'm not really even interested in a Retro unless it's an OG colorway.

Has to deliver Nostalgia... or else I can find other shoes that look good, cost much less & most likely are more comfortable.

This is the type of shoe where almost any colorway looks good to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom