OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

xlb21t.jpg

Thanks to kith
But I have to pick up my special box and hat on Saturday
my cousin was at the bk store...they dont give u the box and hat? u pick it up on sat?

I'm feeling them, but not the all white uppers that will yellow over time :nerd:

Last edited:
Were the white/guns exclusive to SNKRS? I felt like more people were hyped for the Olys but they were sold (out) everywhere. I doubt that a local spot wouldn't be getting them but I called 3 HoH in my area and the Niketown in Georgetown and they didn't get them either. Nike be on that bs! Just venting lol [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Was successful on snkrs. But found my local footlocker had the olympics. Went there got my size, called nike and cancelled. Customer support rep said " just to let you know these sneakers are only releasing in snkrs. No stores carrt this sneaker yet. " girl please

-_-

Idk why they lie. Nike making their money whether i buy from ndc or the footlocker store in the mall.

Last edited:
Anyone can talk about the size (olympics)? TTS or half size down?

Last edited:

LOL ok, I know who you are! I was on the fence about buying those Soldiers you had on, might have to pick those up they look good in person.
Haha, yea i think u said what's up and i was like...(lemme just read this NT thread). Funny how things turn out since i see you on here lol. I go there for wednesday releases a lot bc my office is across the street. I just take "extended bathroom breaks" haha. 

Yeah man the soldiers break in real nice and are super comfy. I'm def a big fan.

Hopefully we see the white/gums in store soon too. I really dig those as well.

Back
Top Bottom