OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed that rant, so thank you. The disclaimers helped a lot! Imo it makes it completely ok to get unreasonably upset about shoes if you're even mildly aware that in the grand scheme it's a little ridiculous lol. Points are well taken; enjoy your indignation!

It is kind of odd how that Lil bottom part of the shoe where u use to be able to see through is solid not just on these but all the 2016 more uptempos

Oh well nobody sees the bottom of shoes anyways

i need those white/gums....waiting for the more general release.  I was so surprised how quickly they sold out on the app.  My olympics have shipped and I should have them next week.

The Titanic is sinking now...
tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif
LOL Thanks guys. I know, I know. It was a bit extreme. I had the same reaction as I reread my post. Just had to get it off my chest. Thankfully someone "silenced" me by deleting my post so I could continue on NT with some dignity and not be humiliated forever by my late night rant. I'm feeling better this morning. Thanks mods 
laugh.gif
 I really am an easy goin guy. Hope I didn't bother anyone too much. Peace
I thoroughly enjoyed that rant, so thank you. The disclaimers helped a lot! Imo it makes it completely ok to get unreasonably upset about shoes if you're even mildly aware that in the grand scheme it's a little ridiculous lol. Points are well taken; enjoy your indignation!
Yea, Its the last thing we should be concerned about to be honest. 

Last edited:
creme321Nike Air More Uptempo "Olympic" available now... $160 (phone orders welcomed at 757-961-1988 while supplies last)

few sizes adding here too
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:259316/sku:14962104/

The good people at sole classics taking phone orders too

(614) 299-2290

DEA7H13

KOBEaFRO

Grizz, ur a team player bro, thanks for your valuable info, you helped me get a pair. I had two on eastbay and didnt know how to edit my cart for just one, i ended up buyng both and called a rep, the rep cancelled my order and tried to get me another pair but couldnt because of the " no call in orders" thing, so then told me to try agan online and I wasnt so successful the 2nd time around. I got a 10.5 thanks to yo bro with soleclassics....Repped x1000!!!!!

Last edited:
Seen a couple of sizes displayed at the Shiekhs a few minutes ago.

Didn't ask what sizes they had, though.

Last edited:
I still can't believe how many times this shoe has been retroed and in high demand still.

I will replace my HOH's next Olympic season I guess. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom