OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

So salty I didn't hear about this release, AGAIN! MIssed them in 2012 or whenever it was (what I get for not being on here for months), and now my SNKRS app just didn't update me.

ANY idea on a 10.5 OLY somewhere? Or is $200-$220 on eBay my best bet?

Last edited:
Last edited:
@GrizzlyAnimal ripped fam!

Deployed right now so I can't call, but it said I could email them. Thanks again

Still can't believe these joints sold out. One week they was sitting, the next...gone. I was under the illusion that these would go on sale. Still on the hunt for a blk/wht pair.

Much better release than this release..i'm looking at 2012 pairs because I sold mine a while back..miss them..the 2016 just feels awful in comfort and weight compared to the 2012 retro..
Lol yeah they are mad heavy and uncomfortable .

I played some outdoor ball in them and didn't think they were bad at all. My buddy though....thinks they are bricks and something with the shoe cuts into his ankle. Just different feet is all.

The fit is better on my 2016 pair cause i went a half size down, but i couldn't  tell you how they feel until i wear them out..

really didn't feel any different from first try on tho

Last edited:
laugh.gif
dude do you have a bigger form of your avi?
RIP

Wore them to the Dodger game yesterday. When I first put them on, it felt like I was wearing socks. These were very slippery like they had something on the sole.

The fit was perfect. I wear a sz 10 and went a half a size down and it was great. Didnt feel tight or too big.

Im very happy with this purchase and I might get rid of the extra pair I got. Not a shoe I wanted to double up on.

Where them white/gums man?

I hope they come back on NDC, I have a 20% expiring in about 2 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom