OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I'm perfectly satisfied with my "uptempos" let the hype beasts waste there money on this trash. It's from supreme so people will pay $600 resell for theses. What a fail. But they will sell out faster than any of the recent uptempos cause u could write supreme on a turd and people will go crazy for it.
word...Unless it's the camo cw I feel them

Those SUP~R~EME's are seriously horrible looking...Now, I know Supreme uses some releases to mock it's inflated hype with just absolute trash designs, but this is a whole different level of absurd...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

think i saw the supreme/Nike blazers sitting for retail and thought maybe i had a chance at these. prob not the case tho.

i like the sounds of the navy/gum pair mentioned a few pages back. lets see how they turn out

think i saw the supreme/Nike blazers sitting for retail and thought maybe i had a chance at these. prob not the case tho.

i like the sounds of the navy/gum pair mentioned a few pages back. lets see how they turn out
I'd get the Navy if they look nothing like the olympics

6ei5aw.jpg

via br_kicks on twitter

Smfh Nike. Shame shame shame. Pure foolishness. Can even put a suede tongue on cb94 but y'all lettin supreme put they feet on the couch and dinner table. Smfh.

Back
Top Bottom