OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I had em carted for like 7 min but couldn't pull the trigger..

I'll wait for the white/black or all black pair.. on the fence for the Knicks one

I will say the patent leather is not of good quality, the patent part appears almost scuffed at parts. Non the less they are great

According to nike's twitter, they wont be releasing through the site anymore but i would take it with a grain of salt

Snkrs was a epic fail.... why ppl so cheap when it comes to shipping? spending $160 + on a shoe.. yet ppl complain about the $5 shipping.
why pay more when you can save from a huge retailer? not like we going thru backchannels to rando sites to save.

This is not a shoe that you play around with. When I saw them today at my local house of hoops, I instantly made the purchase!

Don't sleep fellas!

aww well, another cw missed because I'm not paying resell on them.
youll be good, restocks always. paying resale for uptempos oh naw, dont let them think they can do us like that for non-jordans 
roll.gif

if i see them ill let you know
thats what im hoping for, work that day so onlines my best chance
smokin.gif

i was thinking about going for the black and white but someone on here said they look like zebra print and then my girl said the same thing lmao. got shamed out of it.

Last edited:
These gonna sit at stores, walked into villa, nobody there, had to tell employee these dropping today, and she then brought them out, I copped and happy with them .

If u want em got to go local folks, online sell outs and in store sell outs are two completely different things. Most footlockers outside of majors cities have a full size run still I promise. Get in car or bus and drive your *** to them haha

Last edited:
Nike Twitter page is 2 straight hours of them replying and apologizing for not releasing the uptempos hahahaha, why they ******* with people...

Back
Top Bottom