OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Prolly cause I got a bunch of classics lately
laugh.gif

Plus I needed the peer pressure and y'all let me down
laugh.gif
Nah you'll be sorry once summer hits and you see these out in the streets 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

wasn't able to use coupons on these at FTL while picking up for friends. these are so much better in person. perfect summer shoe Imo. I'd cop now before the hype arrives with the Supreme drop soon 

Exacly. Once the Supremes drop.. THESE WILL BE A WRAP!!!! book it!!!!!! Hypebeasts will be on the lookout :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah it's over once the supremes drop... when the hypebeasts gets they hands on uptempos it'll never be the same.

I'm hoping the supreme ones are hyped only, preme people don't care about any other Nikes supreme collab with outside of the collab itself.. I think

So what pairs have come this retro cycle?

Black/white
Olympics
White/gum
White/red
Bulls

Coming
Wheats
Black/reflective
Supreme x3

?¿?

Last edited:
It's crazy how some FTL's are stingy with the discounts. I'm in a military town so they know that unless it's a QS, you better give me my discount.

LA is good too for giving me the discount unless it's QS.

Wish my store would have gotten a 15. I got 2 day shipping from Eastbay. Should see these Tuesday.

Exacly. Once the Supremes drop.. THESE WILL BE A WRAP!!!! book it!!!!!! Hypebeasts will be on the lookout :rolleyes

Yeah it's over once the supremes drop... when the hypebeasts gets they hands on uptempos it'll never be the same.

:lol: :rofl:

I honestly think some are making this more than what it really is

Get if you flat out don't like the CW's but don't understand the view that something sacred is being ruined by this collab :lol:

no one is rocking these around me, feel like supreme drop wont change that much. everybody gonna stick to their ultraboosts

Whoever copped from footlocker should have a $15 off u can use for the black out pair next week. Keep that receipt, copppin the black outs for $145...Plus tax haha

maaannn wish those didnt have the patent leather or whatever that is, instant cop! but i cant get over it

Back
Top Bottom