OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

sick.gif

Yessir! Did a little digging and found the stock photo :pimp:
(Not my pic)
2iv0eqd.jpg

Lord!!! That's 6 pairs of these, I need 2 of each lol

I need to find a way to generate more income to pay for these kicks, maybe start reselling professionally

Those are fake. Look at the difference in sock liner. Real ones have the late 80s early 90s funky sockliner. Stay away.

Last edited:
Not a fan myself.

Maybe if the "AIR" was outlined in black I'd find them more appealing.
its an easy fix/custom if thats what you want, literally like 20 minutes total work to put the black on there, i agree they are missing something and i think your outine idea would look very nice

speaking of Rodman, I recently remembered I had these Converse sneakers as a kid. Could hardly find any pictures of them: 

I'm holding out on anymore sneaker purchases until these drop. If that's a couple or few months from now then so be it.

HELL NO.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Keep It True OR Keep Em.

There's Way Too Much actual OG material that they haven't brought back, that they need to... before they Pimp It Out for the Kids w/ some stuff like that above.
mean.gif

Last edited:
HELL NO.:x :x :x
HELL NO.:x :x :x

Keep It True OR Keep Em.

There's Way Too Much actual OG material that they haven't brought back, that they need to... before they Pimp It Out for the Kids w/ some stuff like that above.:smh:

Keep It True OR Keep Em.

There's Way Too Much actual OG material that they haven't brought back, that they need to... before they Pimp It Out for the Kids w/ some stuff like that above.:smh:
i agree

@jayzrdead  you normally do great mockup work but those are awful, please don't give the lurkers any ideas 
laugh.gif
. I can see all of those making it to final production.....and they'd sit.

Back
Top Bottom