OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

I need the triples so I can rock them ery day, keep the Black and Whites on ice, all black sneaks are perfect for every day usage haha

Saw these sitting on shelf at a local Shiekhs today and caved when i saw them in person. Don't regret it one bit. Onto the tripple blacks and black/white.

please find me one online place that i can order .... 

it very weird that there is no info on any online stores yet...

if there is a lot of store that have them ...

please find me one online place that i can order .... 
it very weird that there is no info on any online stores yet...
if there is a lot of store that have them ...

I can't see how you don't have a list of online retailers that ship to your location by now. You've been on the site for years now.

I can't see how you don't have a list of online retailers that ship to your location by now. You've been on the site for years now.
yes i am been here for years...

but with this specific model... i didn't found any online retailer that have them

He don't have an address in the states? I thought he was just there and wasn't gonna be here for the release... my bad
i have an address in US , but NDC not ship to that address because it's a forwarding service 

and they don't accept my international credit card of course...

He don't have an address in the states? I thought he was just there and wasn't gonna be here for the release... my bad

i have an address in US , but NDC not ship to that address because it's a forwarding service 
and they don't accept my international credit card of course...

We can keep posting info as we have been but can't do much more if none of your sites have them.

After what happened with the Airmax 97 release today, if you want the triple blacks, don't sleep.

trust me, i don't... i got the airmax 97...but it seems, online with those triple black will be much harder....

After what happened with the Airmax 97 release today, if you want the triple blacks, don't sleep.

Lol did they ever go back online??? Dudes was saying fake sell out. I caught em for my girl and went back to sleep she was thirsting for them joints.

Nothing is safe anymore 
mean.gif

black royal 1 restarted that fire for resellers. they got a little taste now they want you paying resell for everything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom