OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Walked in my FTL not even looking for it and saw triple blacks I got the second to last pair, they had plenty of breds I think NDC flaking on these created a hype online the wouldn't have been there otherwise.

someone trying to sell them for $260 in my size. nah. even if the resale goes up crazy. uptempos? over retail? you lost me.

Footlocker HOH Roosevelt Field Mall has sizes 10.5 and up in the triple black.

They lost me with those the hype was real but in person they less appealing. If you have black and white you really don't need em..

Footlocker HOH Roosevelt Field Mall has sizes 10.5 and up in the triple black.

They lost me with those the hype was real but in person they less appealing. If you have black and white you really don't need em..
True they are nice in person but the photos made them look like gold, they are very similar to the OGs not a fan of the laces they're cool for retail the black will be online next week like the red are now paying resellers for these would be stupid

Last edited:
True they are nice in person but the photos made them look like gold, they are very similar to the OGs not a fan of the laces they're cool for retail the black will be online next week like the red are now paying resellers for these would be stupid
how you know they'll be online?

how you know they'll be online?
Sorry Just a hunch, but i put money on it

It's what they do they created a demand and hype for a shoe 3 weeks ago that people were waiting to reach discount racks now are hitting reseller for 250. All the very Late spartic releases in store shutting it down a snks two weeks in a row no accident

Last edited:
Sorry Just a hunch, but i put money on it

It's what they do they created a demand and hype for a shoe 3 weeks ago that people were waiting to reach discount racks now are hitting reseller for 250. All the very Late spartic releases in store shutting it down a snks two weeks in a row no accident
im hoping they do hit online, no way im paying resell

Yeah basically.

Pics made them look like they were a NEEEDDDDD in person it's like oh yeah these cool

I didn't even know these were releasing and got the bulls as an impulse buy on release date as I happened to see them at the mall.

Quite sure I'm going to want to want to double up on these. I also have the Olympics but I think I like the bulls even more and have been wearing them daily since I got them which I didn't expect to do but I like them a lot.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep wearing them daily or find something less loud for daily wear. Is anyone wearing the bulls or another colorway as they're everyday shoe?

^I was gonna rock the triple blacks every day cause they are all black. Can't get em so.... Bulls CW staying on ice for the time being hahah

Triple blacks sold out in size 9 in my area. Called up all the FTL's who got them and only a couple big sizes are left. I knew they'd sell out but didn't think it would be this quick and on a Monday too. Oh well...

Didn't think an all black shoe would sell out this fast...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Triple blacks sold out in size 9 in my area. Called up all the FTL's who got them and only a couple big sizes are left. I knew they'd sell out but didn't think it would be this quick and on a Monday too. Oh well...

You in SD right?

Triple blacks also hitting of couple of euro sites and stores this Thursday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom