OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Not even close to my area on launch locator. I still have two pairs from last release, but want to stack up on these once they hit online.

Last edited:
I called NW Mall here in Houston and dude hesitated and said oh nah fambs, we didn't get those in
mean.gif

FTL just tweeted that more stores will be getting in the upcoming weeks.
Guessing these will be easy to get like the black pippen 1s eventually. Just won't expect them to ever drop below $100

Last edited:
I was in 6th or 7th grade and I remember too how exclusive you had to be to have these because they were sooo expensive back in the day. I had the white ones with the carolina blue in the air chamber... Is that right? because a girl in my class that I liked had them in that CW and I wanted to match her... Smh

Really hope that nubuck or whatever material that was is on point and that these arwn't brick heavy

I was also in 6th grade when these dropped. A dude I went to school with had the white with the carolina in the bubble were :smokin. The white/red were fresh too.

I never had a chance to get these back in the day due to all of the other dope shoes that dropped in 95-97, and slept on every other retro, so I'm going in for a pair of these.

called one of the footlocker that was on the launch locator and dude took a while before telling me they didnt get them

called one of the footlocker that was on the launch locator and dude took a while before telling me they didnt get them

Same happened to me in florida. Called 1st time and he sent me to another mall that wasnt on the locator and hung up before i said launch locator showed his store. Called back and as soon as i asked hung up on me. Now he wony answer my calls. They need to release in more stores asap

Same happened to me in florida. Called 1st time and he sent me to another mall that wasnt on the locator and hung up before i said launch locator showed his store. Called back and as soon as i asked hung up on me. Now he wony answer my calls. They need to release in more stores asap
man what the hells going on, came to one of the store locations and they dont even have the shoe smh

Give me the olympics too.

I had two pairs of the Olympics last time they came out in '09-'10 from the outlets for the LOW, and I let both go later on after I wasn't wearing, I regret it to this day. Still have my Black and Whites and look forward to two more pairs regardless of differences, this was the shoe that started it all for me!

Dang, that space under the letters is really bugging me.

For anyone that has/seen them, is that gap as big as the pics show? If not I'm seriously considering painting that area white. Can't bring myself to cop based of these as is.

Local LA stores shipments are delayed and only have up to sz 13. Hopefully they'll be online so I can get my 14

Back
Top Bottom