OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Already got mine!
FYI they sent me an email saying that these were restricted but they would honor the price for me
So if you don't get the $112 price it might be excluded

Attachments

• IMG_0933.PNG
    IMG_0933.PNG
    353.5 KB · Views: 9
rooster rooster I already paid and never got an email from them, so hopefully it holds. My buddy said his invoice was 112 and he paid already too.

solecitor solecitor i should of been more specific
I ordered from them earlier today for retail before the sale
Then I ordered again at $112 and I was sorta heated but I couldn't pass up $112
They sent me an email saying they would honor the $112 and send both
Or I could cancel the 2nd order and they would refund me 30% off the 1st order
So that's what I did
Cityblue clutch!
Love them!
Customer service A1
Already got the refund and everything
And shipping

Missed out on the Cityblue deal

Luckily none of these colorways minus the maroons are selling out as fast as last year so give or take i will wait 2-3 weeks and see if I can grab on discount

Dude was the goat.. IDK what happened to him. He just suddenly disappeared. I dont think anyone had a better history of concrete in advance info that was always solid.
JM left a few yrs ago when NT was full of kids, they were questioning his info. The guy was pretty high up at Champs and he say screw it im out...

JM left a few yrs ago when NT was full of kids, they were questioning his info. The guy was pretty high up at Champs and he say screw it im out...

You sure you're not thinking of rodrigofresh with the Champs part? My memory might just be off, but I recall getting the impression that JM's info was from relatively early in the planning/release chain within Nike.

EDIT: Thanks for the clarification JPS (was tempted to refer to you as Robin Thicke :lol:)

Last edited:
Triple whites while out and about in Marrakech.

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 20
IMG_7008.jpg

October 14th for $185 :nerd:

Wonder which Uptempo they are for $185. Maybe the city pack but a different retail than what SHOF posted?

IMG_7008.jpg

October 14th for $185 :nerd:

Wonder which Uptempo they are for $185. Maybe the city pack but a different retail than what SHOF posted?

Should be the wheat ones. When pics first popped up in here of those whoever posted said they would be $185.

Back
Top Bottom