OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Nike getting on my nerves making it hard to cop some pippens thats supposed to hit outlets. Havent run my bot in months and today they hit with 2 random drops. I turned it on when the blacks dropped carted but I was to busy to check my cart and check out, vanished soon as I tried to pay. Anybody know if those thermo map packs aill release anywhere else or was it a ndc exclusive trying to cop for my son. I guess I will try to track down a 15 in the black uptempos. 

Last edited:
:pimp:

Might sound crazy or weird, but kind of has that blood drip effect.

Last edited:

NDC Images
200.gif

Im lost with these, kept getting error codes with jj and forgot the time with ndc cuz i was busy working. Are they coming out on oher footsites or what? I thought heybwere supposed to release in the newr future...then i called my local ftl and they saidn they released em a few weeks ago? Did i miss something cuz i usually dont, help me out here fellas, im confused at the moment and its pissing me off

Last edited:
Im lost with these, kept getting error codes with jj and forgot the time with ndc cuz i was busy working. Are they coming out on oher footsites or what? I thought heybwere supposed to release in the newr future...then i called my local ftl and they saidn they released em a few weeks ago? Did i miss something cuz i usually dont, help me out here fellas, im confused at the moment and its pissing me off

Nike has been staggering their retro releases. Hang tight, you'll get your pair.

I was walking to class not knowing nike had released them when i got the tweet saying jj released them, i quickly got on it and i couldn't decided between a 9 or 9.5 so i went on youtube and looked for a review on these saying wether they fit tts, by the time i got the shoes in my cart they were gone! sucks i had no idea these shoes were hyped, better yet limited, i don't even want them anymore if i have to struggle to even find a pair...

Back
Top Bottom