OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

^ this

The black cw was the first pair I wanted where I saw them on tv and they made me actually go hunting for them. Matter of fact, I've done that twice for that shoe 😂

2nd best, don’t disrespect the OG
I know it’s probably to each’s own, but Black/White OG has been the 2nd best to me…. As I’ve mentioned many times on this thread (even on the very first page), been hoping Nike to Retro Black//White/Red… Only could copp Olympic at the time when they came out in the 90’s, copped Black/White or newer colorway (loved Black/Volt which i had also posted its pic on the 1st page) as Retro, but always wanted to get my hands on that Black/White/Red ever since I saw Pip wearing that colorway back in the day….

Did we ever get a release on the changed OG Blk/Wht pair that was supposed to drop late last year or are we still waiting
17014188570108665861611901092296.jpg
Did these ever get a released or just certain stores here and there?

Yup, I just went with StockX a few weeks ago as well. Over 200 after fees, shipping, taxes, and I very rarely ever purchase over retail, but kinda felt they might never come out here.

They released already, it was last spring/summer, right around the time the black uptempo slides first dropped.

I got mine and I wasn't watching this thread like a hawk. I'm not saying they were easy but they weren't as hard as a lot of other shoes.

$99

Yea, I looked back it wasn't a foot site, it was a Euro boutique. Slam Jam and Bouncewear were the ones posted in this thread.

I guess they didn't release in the states.

Dudes didn’t want to drop 235 when they were on euro sites.. :lol: .. copped from dope-factory or something like that. I saw that 250+ coming and was happy to avoid that.

Last edited:
So many pairs I bought because they were on clearance for $19.99 when I worked at FTL ended up this way.
Bro I had a pair of brown suede air burst with a black sole.i got for 20 bucks during the footaction buyout. Top 5 favorite shoe EVER

Back
Top Bottom