OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Got two pair of the blacks and whites ..!missed the red and whites so far .. Just gotta nab one pair .. Then I'm on back to my 12s..

Not clear if this is the 2016 pair but saw it posted on US11
View media item 2000031
On the fence for these. I already got the black/whites, don't know if I can justify another pair.  Colorway looks really nice though, history and significance aside. Really love that hit of red on the tongue especially.  Wonder how these'll sell compared to the black/whites. Pretty well I'd guess. If some K-pop star breaks these out though, it's over.

I hear these wont have the gold 8 on the back.

July is so far away hopefully stores release them as they receive them as they did with the black and white joints

i still have my olympics but i may make a play for a new pair. the white rubber on the upper is yellowing some.

Anybody got a line on some red and whites , or a release date ... Or at e these gonna sneak out like the black ones did ..

The
Anybody got a line on some red and whites , or a release date ... Or at e these gonna sneak out like the black ones did ..
No one knows... the best thing I can say is just pay attention to this thread.

They may drop at a different place every single week instead of all places at once.... on random days unannounced too.... it's weird

The
I'm hip. I caught the first wave of blacks at footlocker last month.. And then watched them drop randomly everywhere else .. I'm on the web looking at stuff daily , but work 7 to 4 so I miss a lot of early day stuff , as long as it ain't just a quick limited release I'll manage .. Lol ..

No one knows... the best thing I can say is just pay attention to this thread.

They may drop at a different place every single week instead of all places at once.... on random days unannounced too.... it's weird

Yup... I missed ALL of the first waves of the black joints and caught them at a local FTA restock someone posted

I work 8-4 so I missed all the drops except NDC and they were gone in seconds on there

^^^Love those varsity red shoes.....any word on where or when they might release again? i have only seen kicksUSA drop them.  i want so bad...love that red color

I hope Nike retro Air Much Uptempo soon.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom