OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Yeah, i thought these would sit. I bet wrong.
Dude, same. Honestly had this image in my head of walking into Foot Locker and copping two pairs with ease. Nike had me shook with the way they released these. Hope you can find a pair man. eBay really isn't that bad with the resell prices on these, and I'm sure sellers are looking to unload them sooner than later so you could haggle a bit. 

@ Solelinks  
laugh.gif

is now the time to buy them at resell? or should i keep hoping for a restock
You can always buy for resell. Especially with so many of them available on eBay. I'd say wait a couple weeks. If you see the ones on eBay starting to go away then you might want to pull the trigger.

Now might be the time. Resellers going ham on size 7-10 on every site they drop on. Even the lowkey euro spots i knew of. If you are over size 10.5 you can probably wait.

We still haven't had a FNL release tho :nerd:

Why couldn't resellers just let these sit like penny 2s? :lol: i wanted at least 5 pairs under retail

Last edited:
So More Uptempos are now officially a sought after shoe? I have a feeling the red and whites will be easier to obtain but the Olympics are going to be nightmarish.

Just went back 3 weeks ago in this thread and found out that is G-Dragon. Never heard of him. I thought it was MC Jin for a minute.
That pretty much explains why size 7-10 getting ate up the quickest.

Last edited:
^^ I really like that shirt!

Since most of us want the black/white pair to look like the OG 96 pair, Is it possible to pain the bottom of the letters white to touch the mid-soles, or it's impossible?

Last edited:
Lol everyone in here would have a pair right now if they followed them.Thats facts , cuz this thread is usually late on the drops.

Idk.. Possibly but it varies

I follow them and I got my pair from someone posting about a FTA restock in stores on here

It's pretty hard keeping up with Sole link retweets when you're at work all day from 8-4 Mon-Fri lol I'd get on break and get to check my phone and just tell myself "damn.. Missed em again" every 2-3 days lmao

I mean of course you're gonna miss out if you don't have access to your phone while at work (I do). I have tweet notifications for them and could have copped my size at least 4 times by now. People in here posting local spots helps too that's how I got my pair, turned on email notifications for this thread.

If you want these you have to be on it.

Edit: Had to edit cuz yal are acting like jobs don't exist where you can use your phone lol

Last edited:
SL is good and bad. They spam you with garbage, but they also hit you with popular releases. It is difficult to stay up with them when working a 9-5 though....

Sorry I must be old or something, but who the bloody hell is G Dragon? And what cavern did he scurry out of.

Lol everyone in here would have a pair right now if they followed them.Thats facts , cuz this thread is usually late on the drops.
He gooofed yesterday putting the gym/white link from shoe city for both men and gs only to find out it was "in store only"

Hopefully I get lucky. I emailed them right away but forgot to put my size! They emailed back asking and I sent it back but haven't heard since.

I got my red/white shoes from oneness. But I couldn't do it on my phone. The 'add to cart ' button wasn't showing up. I sent the link to my buddy and he was able to get the shoes for me. So I happened to be on there yesterday just browsing. And I saw size 14 didn't say sold out but same thing couldn't add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom