OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

I JUST Bought a pair for under retail yesterday because of this thread. Best 80$ I've spent so far. Very impulsive purchase on my behalf

tracked down a pair for my cousin and I.   both being sent to my local FNL.  Can't believe i missed these.  They were off my radar for some reason.  So many sneakers releasing these slipped right past me.   Such a dope colorway and looks great for a summer shoe.   Just wondering if these are narrow and should of gone a 1/2 size up.  I just got my TTS that I wear in Air Max's.   never owned a pair of Pegasus before

I posted this in the coupon thread but ill do it here too since these are on FNL
you can only use the $10 coupon on these.   The shoes are $99 .   technically if you also have a $20 Winner Circles reward card you could get these shoes for $69 total

you can only use the $10 coupon on these.   The shoes are $99 .   technically if you also have a $20 Winner Circles reward card you could get these shoes for $69 total
add something super cheap to your cart and then return it to a store. I did that with footlocker, bought a $2.99 plain tshirt to get ther $25 off bday coupon then took the shirt back and got my $3 lol

UGHHHH. bows and arrows phone line has been busy for like a half hour. I'm sure these are as good as gone.
there are soled out!!! they told me they had like only 2 - 10.5's and 1 - 11..not that i need a 3rd pair but wanted to ask...he said they won't be restocking and Nike has no more but i don't really think thats true but who knows.

whats funny is that i checked with this store last week and they knew nothing about this shoe...gotta wonder sometimes if stores really know what they're getting or not????

whats funny is that i checked with this store last week and they knew nothing about this shoe...gotta wonder sometimes if stores really know what they're getting or not????

It's hard to trust if a regular employee knows what shoes their store is receiving. And we cannot expect all shoe store employees to have knowledge of all shoes in existence. When I worked at a shoe store, my manager never really notified us what shoes we were receiving in future shipments.

Lol, some shoe employees are clueless.

I remember the morning of the Derrick Rose NBC release, I went to 3 different stores. Two employees told me that the NBCs were a Chicago only release and city release only and the 3rd one didn't know anything about a new Derrick rose sneaker releasing.

Check your order status... Mine was cancelled... size 12.. This is why I very rarely deal with FNL... Cancel orders and then restock numerous times... that's crazy...

Can anyone tell me why they are called nike air when they have lunaron cushioning?
If i were a guessing man .. it would be because they were originally nike air (before lunarlon existed) 

dont quote me though cuz i honestly dont know

The jean pictures of those shoes. Makes me really want to get them now. Hopefully I'll find them at my mall.

Back
Top Bottom