OFFICIAL NIKE AIR PEGASUS '83

Via http://sneakerbardetroit.com

Dropping this August 2013 is a bright pair of Nike Air Pegasus +30. Featuring a vibrant Flash Lime and Orange Engineered Mesh upper with a Dark Green toe sitting atop a White midsole.

View media item 483856View media item 483858View media item 483865
EDIT: These are not part of the 83/30 pairs that have been posted. Website I got this from made an error.

SideNote: These arent bad at all but ill wait for the US to release then before I make a decision

Last edited:
def on the hunt for my 12 and my homie's 9 in those "flash lime" (volt / multi-colored)...

weird release... so the only confirmed spots selling these so far are DTLR, rock city kicks, and sneaker politics?

does DTLR stock locate and transfer or ship? cuz i called my local one and they don't have them, but i didn't even think to ask if they could get 'em from another store for me...

ill help out anyone who wants these. just pm me with your size, paypal email, and zipcode(for shipping cost) and ill see whats available on Monday. if your size is there then ill send an invoice. it'll be 106+shipping.

UPDATE:::

**ALL PM'S HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO** PLEASE WAIT UNTIL LATER THIS WEEK TO REQUEST YOUR SIZE.
ALL PM'S HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL LATER THIS WEEK TO REQUEST YOUR SIZE

Last edited:
Maybe they used the wrong stock photo. When I spoke to politics they ordered them without knowing what they looked like. Maybe photos weren't yet available??

Last edited:
Maybe they used the wrong stock photo. When I spoke to politics they ordered them without knowing what they looked like. Maybe photos weren't yet available??

Politics only had 1 83/30 then about 4 days later or so they had the team red ones

This shoe would look really clean with a total orange or poison green colorway. Hope we get more soon!

Guess I should go pick mine up now before they are gone. Was anticipating a sale tag on these but I guess not with the direction this thread is going.

They retrod the Pegasus back in 08' (I think). I never got my hands on any but, I definitely like the 92' best. Probably going to scoop the USA colorway off of FNL soon.

I got a pair of 10's from politics in the mail today. Need to size up to 10.5. Anyone want the 10s?

Color : Team Red

Last edited:
Some1 direct me to where I can get a 14 in these!! I refuse to believe Politics is the only store in America or the country that has these

Yeah, I would but problem is they don't usually make a 12.5...

Might just stick with the 12, about every time I go with a 13 and lace loose they slip on my heel.

Back
Top Bottom