OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Went ahead & pulled the trigger on WCS & used the free shipping code 
smokin.gif
 I shouldve waited, but didnt want to take chances cuz those "red eagles" flew with the quickness (pun intended)

smokin.gif

I shouldve waited, but didnt want to take chances cuz those "red eagles" flew with the quickness (pun intended)

Did they? I had other homeboys tell me in other cities they couldn't get em. I was back home In Cleveland bu,t they were super slept on when rd came. I cruised in a store an scooped...do u think Memphis blues will get gone like you speak of red eagles??

I dont think cashflow will be straight for the 26th...if either pair is around for decent price a month or two from now im down to grab both. And as far as cloaks go, you might as well que Rick Ross- "hold me back" for those!

smokin.gif

I'm thinkin about it too man. I mean it comes out slighter cheaper than retail + tax with the code. They retail $165 + right?

Cloaks in those pics up above are nice! I personally like that sole on them.

Last edited:
Yeah, normally I'd like the icy soles, but in this case, I think the black may have suited the shoe better. Especially since the focal point of the shoe should really be the purple/green upper, IMO.

And the icy soles will probably only increase the hype factor for these, unfortunately.

couldn't have said it better.

Was just browsing clearance on swoosh and came across these for $59..I clicked on them expecting to see them out of stock but much to my surprise there was a size 12 waiting for me. Definitely couldn't pass them up at that price..these were excluded from discount for the longest time.

New sole i'm copping. It's the littlest of contrast that sets it off. It was/is a pass if it's the black sole.

you kids enjoy your cloaks

i'm just gettin the tigers and i might go by my local spot n get the cloaks as swap bait for some red eagles

Last edited:
CLEAR SOLES BETTER ON THE CLOAKS... STILL HAVENT BEEN MOTIVATED TO BUY ANYTHING THING OTHER THAN THE ORLANDO COLORWAY...

Well, was going to pull the trigger on the Memphis Tigers early last night on WCS but decided to think about till this morning. Went to go back to try to order em, and there's a small price bump up to $190. Gonna just wait till RD

Finally got my Suns in (had to do a size swap and lucked out they got some more in and could hold a 13 for me) anyways I still wanna find some purple ovals for the suns but I'm kinda diggin both of 'em like this. (and yah they're too short, i don't lace my kicks so i like to keep 'em short so they're not draggin)

Back
Top Bottom