OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

ima size 12 and for anyone else lookin for a size 12 while I was lookin for a deal I found someone sellin these DS size 12 for $180. Pm me and ill shoot you his number
So, after a day negotiating with this guy, it turns out that he's a scammer and tried to scam me through PayPal.  

Do NOT buy from this guy.  His PayPal email is jeremydaniel1@yahoo.com.  BEWARE.

Last edited:
I'm hoping these drop to about $100-120. Really want the Orlando color but not trying to pay retail for it.

I'm hoping these drop to about $100-120. Really want the Orlando color but not trying to pay retail for it.

The crimsons and Memphis' are down at that end and have been for weeks. Orlando's went thru that cycle already but with fewer pairs and Nike outlets have a random Orlando popping up here and there still. Tour yellows have already cycled off the retailers sites at discount and OS Life at close to $100 and are now the pair popping up the most at outlets. Memphis and crimsons should be next to be in more outlets, but obviously they don't last long or get to the floor sometimes. Look for the Orlando's on eBay to be honest. Can be gotten for $80-$90 shipped if you snipe some auctions and put some time in. Dolphins and Screaming Eagles are the over retail pairs when they're available. Cloaks too, unless you live somewhere with some in store.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that bro. I feel like an *** sending you his way. Glad you didn't get scammed tho
It's cool.  You gotta be really careful nowadays with people.  Was hoping I could finally get a pair of Dolphins, been looking since December.  $180 did seem too good of a price anyways.  I hope nobody else falls for his scam.

The search continues...

It's cool.  You gotta be really careful nowadays with people.  Was hoping I could finally get a pair of Dolphins, been looking since December.  $180 did seem too good of a price anyways.  I hope nobody else falls for his scam.

The search continues...
what was he doing? Tried to get you to send money as a gift or something?

Check your footlocker. Like I said, I saw them for $129 in a footlocker. Add a birthday coupon and you get that.

I remember buying the Orlandos on RD thinking that they would sell out. How foolish I was lol

ruvilla.com has fsr on penny v cloaks with free shipping! yall better get wit it or get left lol

They would have my size after I just paid $220 for these a week ago >: . It pays to be patient people, literally at the expense of $55 in this case.

Last edited:
They would have my size after I just paid $220 for these a week ago
mad.gif
. It pays to be patient people, literally at the expense of $55 in this case.
Just double up! (or triple up)

It makes you feel better, lol.

Got my hats done, im mad at myself for not specifying to the guy that it needed to say "heaven cent" and not "heaven sent" smdh

Checked this thread too late and ruvilla sold out! And a guy flaked on me on a pair on Saturday, might have to throw in the towel on these cloaks, still looking for that sz 9 smh

Checked this thread too late and ruvilla sold out! And a guy flaked on me on a pair on Saturday, might have to throw in the towel on these cloaks, still looking for that sz 9 smh

Are you willing to pay over retail? These can be had on Ebay for a fairly reasonable price. Less than $200 in some cases. Ebay is flooded with Cloaks as the restocks and the diminishing hype has affected the resell market on these considerably. Just keep an eye out.

I can't be the only one who hates the cloaks.

Either way, ordering my Phoenix's Wednesday.

Any codes? I only have the free shipping code (jimmy jazz)

My dolphins just came in today. Absolutely gorgeous in person, prolly makes it better that I've been on the lookout for these for 4 months. First thing I did though was change the laces to white. Makes them look cleaner in my opinion.

what was he doing? Tried to get you to send money as a gift or something?
Here's the story:

Someone on the forum posted he knew someone selling Penny V Dolphins Size 12 for $180 shipped.  Since I was Size 12, I decided to get the guy's number so I could negotiate with him.

After verifying the shoes were real, he told me to send him a gift of $180 on PayPal.  I told him that I don't gift people because I have been scammed before, and instead I told him to send me an invoice.  He responded that the price would increase to $220, because sending an invoice would increase the PayPal fees, increase the shipping costs and tracking number.

I told him I was willing to take the $40 increase as long as he would send the invoice (because they are insured).  He sent me a message for payment claiming it was an invoice, while in reality it was not an invoice at all.  Basically he lied about sending an invoice.  I told him that his invoice was not an invoice, yet he tried to deny it by saying he followed the instructions on making an invoice (total BS).

I called him out on the fake invoice by saying I talked to a PayPal rep and they confirmed it was not an invoice.  I told him to resend the invoice.  He didn't respond to my message, so I assume he knows that I know he was trying to scam me.

Back
Top Bottom