OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Still holding out hope for a vnds pair of red eagles.... honestly even sizing up these aren't as cozy as I'd like so I'd be happy with my dolphins n red eagles

According to @vinniexp4 on Twitter there will be 3 vs releasing on 9/20 they all sound dope
3 more cws on the same day!? :x :wow: I hope that true cause I honestly love this model. In terms of nike models of the year for me its these and the kobe 8s

According to the aforementioned twitter account:

Air Penny V Camo Black Spruce/Black-Volt 628569-307 $165 9/20

Air Penny V Volt/Black White 628566-701 $165 9/20

Air Penny V Atomic Red/Black White 628570-601 $165 9/20

I've really just been hoping for a white-based model.

Guess the last CW is a Miami Heat CW, but I don't understand the volt CWs, especially two of them. An Atlantic CW needs to replace one of them.

I would want the Atlantic cw to replace that volt :smh: I can't mess with volt on kicks. It's just to bright for my taste

Not excited about any if the new color ways description. Guess ill wait til pics and hope they change my mind. Really wanted an Atlantic color way tho..darn you Nike

I was hoping for Atlantics as well like many others have said. Let's see how they look first before writing them off. Camo black spruce peaks my interest alittle.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but my local marshall's had a lot of the V snapbacks. I saw the Bright Crimsons, Blue Tigers, and Cloaks and also had pink and camo foam snapbacks. They were all $15.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but my local marshall's had a lot of the V snapbacks. I saw the Bright Crimsons, Blue Tigers, and Cloaks and also had pink and camo foam snapbacks. They were all $15.
Did this Marshall's happen to have the Cloak tees?

I saw someone on a Facebook group trying to sell one of the cloak hats for $55

Yeah I heard. That's y I was shocked when he tried making $40 off of it. I read thinking about going to try n find one

Yeah I heard. That's y I was shocked when he tried making $40 off of it. I read thinking about going to try n find one
the prices are even worse on ebay, I think I saw the cheapest when I was searching at the time for 80 luckily I found mine radomnly at the MD hoh mall(sorry can't remember the name)

Back
Top Bottom