OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Volts are lookin real nice. I love the black and white midsole, completely makes the shoe in my opinion. Ill definitely be grabbing a pair.

Wouldn't mind having the Volts but definitely won't pay retail. I've been able to pick up the Grey Eagles, Crimsons and Memphis' at some pretty generous prices and I see the Volts following suit unless Nike adds some kind of exclusivity to this release.

Wouldn't mind having the Volts but definitely won't pay retail. I've been able to pick up the Grey Eagles, Crimsons and Memphis' at some pretty generous prices and I see the Volts following suit unless Nike adds some kind of exclusivity to this release.
Same. They'd just be a shoe to toss in the collection if they hit bargain basement prices. Only essentials for me were Miami's, Cloaks, and Orlando's. Everything else will be had when I get around to it or not at all. Won't drop anything over what I did on the Suns pair on the rest ($106 shipped).

The outlet near me had 30% off all Nike Sportswear shoes this week, which includes the Penny V.  I was tight when I found out someone had bought the last size 12.  

Was waiting for a price drop from $129 to a very reasonable ~$95.  Oh well, more money saved I guess.
Check your local Jimmy Jazz the Grey Eagles, Orlando's and Memphis are all discounted down to 99.99

Cloaks sitting on display at HOH Harlem of anyone is looking. Didn't ask for sizes though so call to see if they have yours.

I was just thinkin about pullin the trigger on the Volt X's too, then Nike pulled these out their ***...X's are cheaper now, but I know just how comfortable the V's are as well...and I also like the design of the V's

I almost pulled the trigger on the dolphins at $215 but I decided to pass

Happy with the once I have although I would trade my 8.5 cloaks for a 9 like the rest but that's a lot to ask. Plus the cloaks have dropped in price and I would be losing money to get my correct size :rolleyes

900x900px-LL-2ff26da0_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Need Dolphins in 9.5. If anyone runs across one and can point me in the right direction, would be appreciated. Been looking for a while now.

Can't mess with the Volts tho.

Last edited:
I see alittle bit now you mention it. Just the middle part where the hump of the carbon fiber above the swoosh and the mesh overlay meet. And of course the 180 air bag set-up.

Marc Dolce kept the inspiration to the Penny line with his designs. Penny V, I see inspiration from the Penny II(midsole wing and small swoosh on ankle area are obvious), pinstripe tongue on the Orando colorway from the Penny 1 and the rest original design. Zoom Rookies used the Flight One/Air GO LWP inspiration. Curious to see how the Penny VI(if they continue the line) will look like.

Kind of a "cool story bro" story, but I finally found the ever elusive size 11.5 crimsons. I went to a bunch of local places and only found 11 and 12, but found a pair for $125 on ebay. 

Back
Top Bottom