OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Watch they make an Atlantic CW for the 6, but no Orlando CW.  I am looking forward to see what the 6 looks like though.

Been wanting a pair of Dolphins since they came out finally copped a used pair for 50 dollars. Only flaw the sole is a little dirty. Which can be cleaned and they started out a creamy color.

Been looking for a new pair of orlando 5s. Trashed my pair in a alcohol induced night. Smh

cant wait to see the VIs

Last edited:
funny story i went to sole supremacy today, was thinking of trading or selling my cloaks and dude was like 50 smh :smh: :x :smh:

I was like I will hold on to these thank you very much

funny story i went to sole supremacy today, was thinking of trading or selling my cloaks and dude was like 50 smh :smh: :x :smh:

I was like I will hold on to these thank you very much
they used to give out decent deals before. Now they low ball me on everything

they used to give out decent deals before. Now they low ball me on everything

I feel like they're good if you have ds shoes that you want to trade but if your going there looking to get rid of your used stuff ur going to get murdered

but i understand at the end of the day they have to make money and with them its all about what is current and what is hot and even then they will rarely go 50 above retail

Watch they make an Atlantic CW for the 6, but no Orlando CW.  I am looking forward to see what the 6 looks like though.

An Atlantic 5 color will release when the 5 line retro's. Nike is good at letting hype build for highly requested colors. I could even them quick striking an Atlantic 5 out of nowhere.

Played ball in my penny V cloaks
And man these kill my legs ! Worst bball shoes I ever played in hands down...

I got a strained groin
Arch of my foot is soar
Lower part of my calves are in pain even when I move my toes

Anyone else having the same issues with this shoe? I played indoor as we'll

How often did you wear them brides playing in them? Because I usually had to wear them around the house to break in the toe box since those things were so tight. I did feel pain in my arch but that went away after the 3 wears I believe. Sorry to hear about them not performing as nice for you man but I do love the traction on them

Back
Top Bottom