OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Black/Atomic teal/Purple-teal
537331-002
1581008251995.png
1581008273460.png
1581008291106.png

:wow: man time flies, vividly remember when pics first dropped of these. Never owned a pair but wouldn't mind seeing a couple new colorways.

Used to have the cloak pair but don't love them enough to get them again. Still confused why they brought these back out. Would like a new model or older deserving retros instead.

Had 6 pairs of these at one point.
Sold red eagle and crimson.
hooped Orlando’s and Memphis.
have cloaks and dolphins.

For those who bought the recent retro can y’all chime in on sizing? I know the 2012’s were tight going TTS. Wondering if the sizing is different or not

For those who bought the recent retro can y’all chime in on sizing? I know the 2012’s were tight going TTS. Wondering if the sizing is different or not
Will do. When I grabbed the OG I had to find a pair after release because my 10.5 was way too snug. I went half sz up on these.

Never knew if i had wide or narrow feet but these Vs were a good way to find out....never had any issues with these....and i consistently have worn these throughout the years since they released....have the phoenix, dolphins, cloaks, and lil penny's....live in Memphis but ironically never copped a Memphis colorway!

20200213_004744.jpg

Quality retro. OG in the background. Some nipples on the upper. A little different shape but the fit is vastly superior to the OG of this colorway. Only one I ever owned of the Penny V. I went TTS. They don't seem as narrow as the OG.

Back
Top Bottom