OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

This is posted in retro mostly for the other 4 shoes in the pic.  Here's somewhat of a look at them.  I'm really curious how these will actually look, all the pics so far are so blurry.

TZiFY.jpg

EDIT:  So here's a lightened up pic I just did so you can see the details of the shoe a little more.  REally looks like they just based it on the zoom rookie without the foamposite.  Hope they're more comfortable though....

33z8vvl.jpg

Yo NT, whats the name of the all black shoe in the middle? Them ***** is tuff

PM if you know please

Air Flight One. Penny wore them before he got his first sig. They are retros releasing this holiday, no date yet.

Really? I thought they were done with the one after the galaxy and Orlandos that came out. And the rookies were based off the flights so I thought that was the new look. If they are in any good colorways they are a definite cop

Originally Posted by Dprociak

I'm referring to the Orlando V's
Depends on if they are real..... But $259 sounds fair for an early release if it's authentic, since penny's usually cost $200-220
foams (rookies included) cost $200-220, not regular penny's...retail on these will be $150-160 depending on the colorway (orlando's are $150)...$100 extra to get em a few months early isn't worth it imo

foams (rookies included) cost $200-220, not regular penny's...retail on these will be $150-160 depending on the colorway (orlando's are $150)...$100 extra to get em a few months early isn't worth it imo
This.

But I always say everyone has a different worth to them.

You're right, my bad. I haven't bought a penny shoe since the 3s and they were at a Nike outlet. Cost me $60.

if i had the money like he does, i would not be walking around with GR.. i'd be walking around with PE's.. so he's nothing special

:lol: he rocks the grs 8 months in advance though.

And isn't a sneakerhead someone who buys a lot of shoes, that they like? Not just copping what's rare and what's limited? Just saying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom