OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

From NDC Launch List:
4rf283.jpg

Confused that it has the dolphin colorway style number that has been posted over the net as (New Green / Safety Orange – White) but says (University Red/Black-White) :stoneface:

Last edited:
woo 9/8 thought it was releasing in November or something. *birdman hand rub*

Last edited:
Imma only try to cop the "Phins" and "Tigers"...Them "Eagles" are nice, but that's a easy pass for me.

Modern notoriety just tweeted the RD on the red eagles: SEPT. 8

Last edited:
gimme the dolphins and ill be content. wish they did up the suns CW a bit more. as a diehard suns fan i want them but they are kinda lame IMO
frown.gif

Modern notoriety just tweeted the RD on the red eagles: SEPT. 8

So dope. Only 5's I'm feeling.

Worst possible timing, though lol I have work next Saturday. I hope resell price on these ain't nothing stupid so I can at least purchase at a reasonable price.

Hold up! Does anyone know if the Penny 5 is a one off release or will their be a Penny 6, 7, 8.

I would love to see Dolce make a original design Penny Foamposite shoe. Besides the height of his shoes I always love his designs

Still Orlando and Phoenix Suns for me!!! The rest I am not so content with!

to start the hype machine

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

I am hoping this shoe will stay under the radar. This shoe has really grown on me a lot. The thread moves slow now but come release days ppl are going to flock to this thread and say how much they like this shoe, easy cop, this and that.... :smh:

As of now, Orlando and Cloaks are a must.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom