OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

That makes two of us.........but I think we're in the minority.
I like the Phins, I just couldn't see myself wearing them that much.

I could see myself definitely wearin the Cool Greys during the winter..even though they have a clear sole..dolphins I can see as a more summer based shoe..they're sorta like the South Beach Lebron 8's..not a shoe you wear a lot..but oh well..still a dope colorway comin outta the Penny V line..just like the Cool Greys more

Those Penny Elite socks are nice.
pimp.gif

Not $25 - $40 nice though.
laugh.gif

All the colorways with the clear sole > :lol:

1. Orlandos (classic colorway so it's always #1 in my book)
2. One of the Home colorway drawing Marc Dolce was holding, I hope that one releases in 2013
3. Cloaks (Only pair we've seen that doesn't have the clear sole so that's a must have, although it looks like it has a smoked sole :nerd:
*Cool Greys gets a nod too, pretty clean color combo

Last edited:
Just couldn't keep my list to the top three!

1) Red Eagle

2) Memphis Tigers (if they release next year as previously pictured)

3) Cloaks

4) Orlando

5) Tour Yellow

6) Dolphins

7) Suns

@themadscientist

i dont believe i said the red eagles were a general release.  i believe i said it was a limited release as every store did not get them.  a person had a better chance at gettin the orlando colorway

as far as the better colorway...umm dont really kno, depends on the person i guess...

now there are about 3 more colorways with release dates before end of year that would be considered better thn the red eagle and orlando

Did they not make an 11.5 in the Red Eagles? I have never seen it on Ebay and it's what I need lol. Maybe the 11.5'ers wanna keep em :frown:

Did they not make an 11.5 in the Red Eagles? I have never seen it on Ebay and it's what I need lol. Maybe the 11.5'ers wanna keep em :frown:

Haha if I were you I would stop the search. For some reason, 11.5's were never made for the Red Eagles. The Red Eagles run tighter than the Orlandos IMO so if you wear an 11.5 in the Orlandos you would benefit from getting a 12 in the Red Eagles.

Im trying my hardest to like this shoe, but its just something with that swoosh that is making it a no go for me. I think if the would have embodied the swoosh in a circle, via the penny 2, it would have set it off.

So far I like the Cool Grey's the best by far.  The design of this shoe as a whole has grown on me, but that's the one pair that basically stopped me in my tracks when pics surfaced.

Im liking this shoe.

Ill probs only end up getting the Dolphins CW, maybe suns. Others don't really appeal to me.

Looks like a great summer shoe IMO (coming up to summer where I live)

I always buy cheap socks, so I've resisted the Elite sock craze. But I caved on the USA Olympic one and these Penny pairs are nice looking...

i hated on the elite socks hard until i got a pair. now i cant go back to normal socks. they are darn comfy :D

I think the Red eagles are the best so far.

1.Red eagle

2. Dolphins

3. Cloaks

I have to see pics of that memphis colorway.... Overall the Penny V does a good thing for Penny's brand. Over priced but not bad yet. 135 should have been the number as previously stated.

got my orlandos last night :pimp:

i like this shoe alot...will go after the cloaks next yr in the spring

i hope nike does a orlando HOME CW!!! with no clear sole though...

Can't make up my mind between the Orlando's and the Phoenix. I'll just have to wait and see the Phoenix's in person first & compare them. Both very compelling shoes in awhile for me.

Back
Top Bottom