OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

The suns look like a good summer shoe. Hope those sit. And man i want those cloaks. Patiently waiting for more info.

Bored...Tested out some lace swaps...sorry about the lighting...
NXwfKnwh

5nf1I6bm

DSAXUdxR

RnfD2lOn

Can you do one with the orange laces on the Tigers?

I want to see how a "china" c/w would look on the pennys.

man i gotta admit i'm rethinking my cloak now that i see them in detail.  i was skeptical of the concept/sample but that last pic set makes me think i'ma go ahead and wait on the Tigers and see if I can get them for under $130... but still March? i might be taking january and february off (barring a surprise HAL asics drop) and just savin up for march at this rate

man i gotta admit i'm rethinking my cloak now that i see them in detail.  i was skeptical of the concept/sample but that last pic set makes me think i'ma go ahead and wait on the Tigers and see if I can get them for under $130... but still March? i might be taking january and february off (barring a surprise HAL asics drop) and just savin up for march at this rate
The Cloaks may be the only Penny V left that I'll pay retail for.  I'll wait on the Tigers, Cool Greys, and Orlandos.

Yall think the Memphis gonna sit long enough for a price drop? I'm copping mine Saturday when I go to pick up the BHM pack.

Memphis gonna prob sell out but if the dolphins sat in a footlocker i know til last month then i hope it will be the same for the memphis. Love the stores near the hood because so other stores around that you don't get sell-outs like other stores.

Cloaks are the only ones i want. If i gotta go through this raffle ******** again for a pair of shoes man..i swear 
mad.gif

If it glows in the dark they would've released it with the NSW Area 72 pack. To answer your question, no.

b_1358957847_148.jpg

b_1358957847_650.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom