OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

i love this shoe and love the fact that it's only somewhat sought after and i also love the RD on these shoes.....while everyone was going for the pink foams i strolled right on in and picked up the dolphins.....and while everyone once again will be going for the foams on the 2nd...i will be going for the cloaks!

Saw this on SC, no he's not DJ Delz
nthat.gif

I really love the Penny V. I have every colorway released in addition to doubling up on the fins, Orlando & Phoenix.
I have worn every color as well, I wear all my sneakers.

For some reason the Cloaks just look off to my eye. Something is missing. Not a big fan of the GITD sole.
Don't get me wrong, I will buy a pair to complete the set but I don't think they will make my top 3
and become one of my favorites. The GITD is senseless on a basketball shoe IMO.

Top 3 Penny V's in no particular order.

Red Eagles
Dolphins
Cool Greys

Runner ups: Phoenix & Orlando's. Orlando's are my go to shoe, simple, clean and classic.

Last edited:
Penny V's are nice, but the penny 1 is so much more dope. I pick up Penny V's when no major releases are dippin in my pocket. Great shoe, this cloaks are gonna be fire...

Gotta respectfully disagree with you on this one bro.
Penny V's are superior from a technical point of view compared to the 1's.
The Penny 1's were great for their time but as a balling shoe the Penny V wins hands down

Disclaimer: I am not comparing style/ looks - just performance.

Last edited:
Shout out to Peru. I called that FL and they only had the 11 left(I need 11.5) but they had an 11.5 in the system! Thanks again!

Still looking for my 2nd pair of Orlando's. Someone put me on to a website that got them for the low :nerd:

If you wear an 11 in these I'd call back up cause they have em and you might get a different employee.

Haven't been here for a min. Cloaks coming up decided to check in. Last pair of Penny V's for me then I'm done with em. Unless maybe Atlantics come out

In Brooklyn not to many people are rocking the penny Vs like that. It's mostly Foamposites or Jordan's or lebrons. I got the dolphins about a week early and paid $165 for em. No one was checking for them. Ima get these.

ATTN:

If you are on the fence with the cloak colorway, DO NOT PASS. you will only regret it. learned my lesson extra hard with the red eagles
mean.gif

Hey eastbay reps!! whats the stock looking like for these? general?

Last edited:
Will try to cop the cloaks.  But what I really want are the Dolphins!  Those would be a perfect summer shoe, but eBay resellers are asking for $250+ in my size. 
mad.gif

And I think they will be like the Dolphins, they won't sell out instantly, but they will sell out really quickly.  The reason I am saying this is because the Suns foams are coming out the same day, and people will focus on those also.

Back
Top Bottom