OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Still no size 7 on eBay for Cloaks yet 
frown.gif
 what's going on? I got my Dolphins on eBay for $180 shipped about 1.5 week before release date! 

Just put em on and LOVE these cloaks! Feel like I want another pair because I'm probably going to wear these ALOT

Haha made an account just post in here. All these pics of the cloaks and I just couldn't resist so I went ahead and got em.. Been a fan of this shoe, will have the whole set as soon as the memphis drop in price!

damn I'm seeing tons of people posting these up as they have already got them 

hype is getting real....

No hype involved with this shoe, just people buying them because they are already available for retail. Well speaking for myself, I paid retail price. Hope the rest of y'all did as well. If this is the last colorway for this model it definitely went out with style. Nice!

Last edited:
Where are people buying them ? Is it just a lot of people with hookups? If anyone knows where I can get these in New Orleans let me know..

No hype involved with this shoe, just people buying them because they are already available for retail. Well speaking for myself, I paid retail price. Hope the rest of y'all did as well.

Paid slightly over. $185

Where are people buying them ? Is it just a lot of people with hookups? If anyone knows where I can get these in New Orleans let me know..

Try calling some of the smaller independent sneaker stores in your area. Seems like a lot already got their shipments

Just put em on and LOVE these cloaks! Feel like I want another pair because I'm probably going to wear these ALOT

Same reason I copped a pair today...so next week if I feel the same way I might pick up another so I can have a pair to beat.

So are these GITD or not? If they are I have to anticipate a whole lot of new hype for these in my area.. still hoping for a easy cop

@TooLegit4Kicks you've got style bruh.

Lol thanks man! I took the safaris off to snap the cloaks.

Side note: these camos are soooo damn comfy!! That was the last time I pulled my wallet out so fast.

Yeah these camos are very comfortable. The fabric is very soft and fluid. Probably the best quality camos to come out of UO in some time.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PICS OF THE SOLES OR ETC CHECK MY INSTAGRAM

@Toolegit4kicks

$190 aint bad, dont gotta deal with the hustle n bussle on release day. anybody get a order confirmation from kixsquare or just form paypal?

Last edited:
^ Just paypal. I ordered Lebron Taxis from them once and they just arrived at the door. No tracking no nothing. They are legit though.

Back
Top Bottom