OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I swear it seems like some are trying to ensue the craziness and make these appear limited. Let them fly under the radar fam!

The only thing good coming out this weekend are the foams and Spiz'ikes!  
happy.gif

...yikes!

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. I think these may end up being one of the most slept on releases of the year, these cloaks are sick!
Plus these r the illest Penny 5s to me of all of em. these the only 1 i would pay retail for .plus id rather save the $55 for chuckposite of reebok shaq attaqs

Just copped my pair. First impressions left me very impressed. My favorite CW yet hands down (I have the Memphis, Royal, Dolphin). Tried capturing the color shift from purple at the heel to green at the toe.

Other side

Also charged them for about 30 seconds, and the glow was easily brighter than either of the Area 72 pickups I have. (Air Force Max, Barkley). It was pretty bright. I'll capture a pic in a bit of that.

Last edited:
If you've got a narrow forefoot.  12 is loose in AJ4s for me and just right in 3s but I had to go up to 13 and they still pinch around the edge of the ball of my feet cuz I haven't broken 'em in yet.  Basically I think it's just if you size up in foams do so in these.

so these are like this year sig line release, if u got wide feet go .5 up?

also since its not TLO how do you find the product on the site since past releases people found them and added them really quick

Just copped my pair. First impressions left me very impressed. My favorite CW yet hands down (I have the Memphis, Royal, Dolphin). Tried capturing the color shift from purple at the heel to green at the toe.

Other side

Also charged them for about 30 seconds, and the glow was easily brighter than either of the Area 72 pickups I have. (Air Force Max, Barkley). It was pretty bright. I'll capture a pic in a bit of that.

Dope shot man

Thanks srt for the pics. Repped.

Anyone seen any other NBA players flossing these other than Thaddeus?

Last edited:
so here in Houston only HOH which is Baybrook and Galleria. So I guess I might miss out on these..

Northline should have em , houston is 4hrs away from me and they are the closest store near me that has confirmed they getting em. I called some stores in s.a. this morning (2hrs away) but they couldnt confirm to me that they are recieving em even though they are on the footlocker unlocked list

these are cut small. for me it's def. .5 up. had to get rid of my dolphins, which i didn't wanna do, bc i copped my true size.

ill cop 1 online then try to cop in store on release day and if im able to cop in store ill cancel my online order.. i dont think ill have trouble copping in store cuz ppl sleep on pennys but i can never underestimate hypebeasts lol

I checked that foot locker release map thing on their site and it says they'll be dropping these at a few locations near where I live (Baltimore) but when I called to confirm all of them said they weren't getting it.. they busting my balls or is that map thing messed up?

I checked that foot locker release map thing on their site and it says they'll be dropping these at a few locations near where I live (Baltimore) but when I called to confirm all of them said they weren't getting it.. they busting my balls or is that map thing messed up?

I've never been steered wrong by the launch locator. That being said, I looked up phoenix foams on there and it didn't have any locations listed near me although i know of at least 1.

I've never been steered wrong by the launch locator. That being said, I looked up phoenix foams on there and it didn't have any locations listed near me although i know of at least 1.
its def down-playing the stock.

Last edited:
i hope they arent too limited. footaction, champs, finishline and shoe palace in my area are not getting them. footlocker said they had no info on them yet and to call back on thursday. which is weird cuz usually by the monday before the release day they kno if they are going to get them or not. there is no HOH in my area tho

Hopefully it'll come in a later shipment before saturday.  I used to work for CCS (under footlocker) and our shipment lists for shipments sometimes didn't come until the day before shipment comes or even the day on.  So I might call again tomorrow/Friday just in case they're saying no because it hasn't shown in the paperwork.

Hopefully these aren't as in demand as the foams. I don't mind standing in line but I'd like to think I'd get a pair with no problem

Back
Top Bottom