OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Sunburst, Orlando, and Memphis are all sitting at my local shop, Orlando's are at 120, hope they go down once more.

If the other two go down to that it's an instacop.

Mom and pop shop or like at a Footlocker? Looking for second pair of Orlando's.

still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation from ndc
mean.gif

I called JJ customer service. They said they're processing my order and should ship out no later than Wednesday.

Also did anyone's pennys come with little creases on the foam or is that normal? I couldn't tell if its from wearing it once or if it came like that.

11 dollars for shipping... it better be quick...

u talkin about the back part of the foam right?? if so than yeah my pair i got from niketownsf was creased already...

My NDC order is "PREPARING TO SHIP" also.

Anyone's FTL order in this status: "Released to ship"? I contacted customer service and they said it's gonna ship tonight or tomorrow.

I want two pairs, but I better get at least one, lol.

Update___

Footlocker order just shipped. Waiting on Nike now.

Last edited:
My NDC order is "PREPARING TO SHIP" also.

Anyone's FTL order in this status: "Released to ship"? I contacted customer service and they said it's gonna ship tonight or tomorrow.

I want two pairs, but I better get at least one, lol.

i was thinking its sad that even after we order and get confirm all of us are still worried our pair might be canceled.... a normal business will get no service and ****** reviews but since we are a slave to nike we just keep going back to FTL JJ FNL and etc....

Last edited:

My homie held it for me and I picked it up yesterday $20 below retail

Hated on these at first but the cloak cw is a must have for me

Last edited:
For anyone curious about the teal purple black laces that i posted about earlier i got them off ebay and they're the curly kind which i dont like but its all i could find, has anyone seen any shirts for these yet?

Eastbay pair coming in Thursday, FTL pair coming in Friday.

Man don't talk about getting them for less than retail unless we ALL can get them less than retail! :tongue:

i ordered me some purple/teal/black shoe laces for these, i try to lace all my shoes with unique shoe laces so that when i'm out and someone else has the same shoe on, well atleast there's some type of difference
I think that the laces they come with are perfect, since they have that same iridescent theme in them.

i just got my cloaks in today from kix square. i love these shoes. so glad i ordered. not one store in my area got these.

Funny how I ordered a pair off ebay friday night w/ free shipping & got them today but my ftl order has yet to be shipped. Can't wait to get home so I can check them out

Have anyone ever ordered from Kith Brooklyn on a phone order before? I ordered the cloaks from the 347-889-6114 number. My card was charged and all of that, but I still haven't got a tracking number or anything? Does anyone know *** kith operates as far as shipping and so forth? When I call them to ask about it today, they seem to be unprofessional and don't know what I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom