OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Due to the hold back of my CC fraud alert on the transactions for these and the phoenix foams, they won't be here till next monday!! Arhhh, the wait is killing me!!!

So I've been in the market for some straight red kicks, and I've narrowed my hunt to these two bad boys. Granted, I realize the Penny's are a much easier & cheaper cop, but what do you guys think? Which do you prefer?

if twenty 8 and dhughes made nike catalogues ******g sales would go up 30%...my purchases do... :smh: :smh: :smh: hate you guys lol

think i might have to pull the trigger on the memphis tiger's soon. they're slowly disappearing on websites, so hoping for a nice price drop is probably unrealistic now

So I've been in the market for some straight red kicks, and I've narrowed my hunt to these two bad boys. Granted, I realize the Penny's are a much easier & cheaper cop, but what do you guys think? Which do you prefer?
Definitely the motorboat 9's but Pennys will be cheaper and easier to find.

PENNY V ALL DAY! Better design, better comfort, easier to find, and Cheaper now that the MB 9 is after market price. Albeit not as iconic as the 9 silhouette but a higher quality shoe indeed. Only thing is that MB 9 is closer to red than the Crimson Penny V. It's closer to neon orange.

Just got mine today from sh.com and got my true size fits fine.

Last edited:
PENNY V ALL DAY! Better design, better comfort, easier to find, and Cheaper now that the MB 9 is after market price. Albeit not as iconic as the 9 silhouette but a higher quality shoe indeed. Only thing is that MB 9 is closer to red than the Crimson Penny V. It's closer to neon orange.
and its the neon orange vs the red which is why i voted for the mb9 and probably the only reason i haven't gotten that pair of 1cV

I love em both, but I'd definitely have to go with the Motorboat Jones 

If I don't get the 13s next week I hope I can find a pair of these through stock locating

Any stores doing phone orders with 9.5 available? Feeling bad I didn't pick these up after seeing watching youtube reviews...

I found the cloak hat and teal/black penny no loafers shirt, left my wallet so gotta go back, now I just gotta get my laces in

Back
Top Bottom