OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I'd be pretty upset if the V's stopped here 
frown.gif

It's over.....

Uh huh uh uh (Jay-Z voice)

Last edited:
Not sayin' this is or isn't he end of the colorways for the Penny V, but Nike/Jordan does tend to show more of their hand as they get deeper into the year. I believe more colorways are on the horizon but Nike is just being hush mouth about it.

These shoes are so immaculate I cant even let that crap in the 2nd pic bother me or a piece of small paint chip on the front of the shoe either lol, box was double boxed so it was in mint condition nonetheless, I received these today 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Good man, so you were able to get them for $194.99 + shipping!  They just did another restock a minute ago and they're not $204.99 + shipping.  

SoCal LA ppl. if you need a 10.5, 11 & 11.5 Cloaks for retail (dunno about other sizes)

*PM me for the store's location, one pair per size left

One spot in the hood still have it

..& oh yeah, make sure you don't go there alone

i stopped checkin' that spot out because of the shootings in the plaza the last few months & fools getting jacked around there..

but always worth going there for retail, 2 weeks after release
smokin.gif

gif attempt

_______
^^^ That's how my box looked. I think I need to stick with Finishline
& i thought finishline was bad for having "finishline" on the box... eastbay doesn't even box lol

Last edited:
good look for the link and the other guy for the heads up, but i'm one of those smucks who only pay retail for shoes and will die without them if i can't get retail. this is in regards to all shoes.
haha ur avi is awesome.

Really, since you didn't post the link and I guess you can vouch for the guy, what sizes did they have?

Back
Top Bottom